JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i was at fishermans the other day, guy behind the counter says that leoupld bought redfield a year or so ago. are turning out the same as vx2 3x9 scopes for $149.00 vs $259.00 for leaupold vx2 3x9.

If you see one available, you better buy them before they running out again. I have both of the redfield on mine rifle. One on my AK47 and another on m1a. They both working really good and eyes relieve is lots better than other scope. For the money it's the best scope plus life time warrantee :)

I got a 3-9x50 on my TC Icon 308, great scope: eye relief, clarity and very bright. I also put a 2-7x32 on my marlin .30-30 and I dare say I like it better than the 50mm, great piece of glass.

I had ordered the 2-7 and it probably took over 2 months to get it, it was worth it though.

I have one on my revelation.
awfully nice glass, seems to be staying zero just fine.
I can't complain for the $129.00 price

Now the cheap barska on my mini....... the reticle is starting to go wonky..... it's warped.

Here is a Shooting Times article on Redfield. It's a great read.

<broken link removed>

FWIW, I am a new subscriber to Shooting Times and it so the best gun magazine I've read. It has usable information, not just reviews on the newest and best they've been sent by manufacturers.

I have a Revolution 4-12 with accu-plex on my 22-250.Very clear and spot on to 500 yrds. when ammo is loaded to the correct speed and weight bullets.I plan on getting 2 more,one for my .243 and one for my 7mm mag.
Buy one,you'll like it!

Local gun shop can't keep the new Redfields on the shelf, and the proprietor (an avid Leupold devotee like myself) expresses some concern that Leupold may have shot themselves in the foot. Same guarantee for 2/3 the price.

Time will tell if they are similarly durable. I intend to buy one very very soon.

I have a 2-7 and a 4-12, but both are still in the box. The 2-7 is bound for my .358, and I imagine the 4-12 will end up on a .223 of some sort, probably my Vanguard.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top