JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Redfield 4-12-40 with the accu-range reticle mounted in TPS rings. $250. I still have the box for the scope. Scope has been mounted, but is in excellent condition. Rings have been mounted on a few different rifles, so the edges of the main mounting bolts show a little wear, but they work fine, and don't look all buggered up.

I'm looking for a set of 30mm high rings, and will consider trades for rings like Warne, TPS, Leupold and so on. I'm looking for really sturdy field/tactical rings. Trades for either the rings I have, or 30mm rings and $ toward the scope and rings I have.

I'm in the Portland metro area. Optics planet has this scope for $219.99.
Reasonable offers considered...lowball offers ignored.

Added following Optrixs's posting: Rings are .5 inch from the picatinny rail to the bottom of the scope.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS..THURSDAY 06 Jan 2011.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top