JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
No one knew or cared who I was. I liked that, just me God, a motorcycle and the world to explore.
Kinda cool ain't it? I have had a few similar experiences my self.

One of the best was when I had just gotten out of the AF and packed my pickup and trailer for the trip home back to Oregon (but with a lot of stops along the way) and at one point I realized I was for the first time in my life completely free - I had really no where to go, or to be, and other than my family and friends knowing what I was doing I was essentially 'detached' from almost everything.

It was a very interesting and unique feeling.....

Figured out who he is. (Was.)
I knew his original reddit username sounded familiar... (He changed - shortened it.... to remove the unique denominator that he originally used here.)

He now talks as a unit commander over there answering with "We" and "Us" when stroking himself with his reply's.

I read that entire thing. My gratitude to UberWho for his patience and thoughtful defense for our little group here. Sisyphus would be proud.

But yeah... seems he's a recent ex-member that restarted his account in a new name to watch our reactions to his tantrum.

Mystery solved. For me at least. :s0155:

A comment from the OP of the review over on Reddit regarding the Moderators on here :
( In part )
"...One is the stereotypical ex military laying down laying down wisdom from his folksy high horse my way or the high way"...

Well I got two things to say 'bout that :

One...thank you in regards to the words "wisdom" and "folksy".

And Two ...Well Giddyup and put yer big cowboy britches on....Spoken from my "High Horse"..:s0036:
Andy

Last Edited:
A comment from the OP of the review over on Reddit regarding the Moderators on here :
( In part )
"...One is the stereotypical ex military laying down laying down wisdom from his folksy high horse my way or the high way"...
"Folksy" is a compliment in some circles.

Why, thank you madam.

For the Heritic, some emotions may be more useful than others.
e.g. empathy can be highly misplaced, but is prized by many.
That's why Go-Fund-Me exists.
Emotions are good, when used with logic - e.g., I only give $ to effective charities, and usually prefer those who help those who cannot help themselves - i.e., generally charities for children.

OTOH, I stopped giving $ to my ex-wife as she would spend it on drugs and nonsense items, instead of paying her rent. I feel sorry for her, but I know if I give her $ it will just make her situation worse, not better.

I think this thread has pretty much run it's course and with the sites best interest in mind........

THREAD CLOSED!

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class