JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Holy F... I've been drinking beer all night and missed all this action lol.

I just have one question:

Does that guy's mommy know he's on the internet again past his bed time?

-Robert

The two threads read like neighbors talking crap about each other but the kitchen windows are open so they can both hear what the other says. Just bizarre.

I accept his opinion as sincere, I don't share the same views of NWFA but I can see how some might see it how this reviewer does.

I use reddit quite a bit and there are a bunch of azz hats on there, just like in life. If there are pros and cons with a platform, store, group, etc, I will probably stick around and enjoy the pros and ignore the cons. When the cons far outweigh the pros, I will jettison it outta my life.

Just posting this here as something to consider.

If you like what you see here on NWFA....then keep doing as you are.

If you don't like what we you see here :
Contact @Joe Link or a Moderator with your concern via a PM.
Use our report feature.

As always...
Post respectfully and within forum rules.

Speaking only for myself here with these random , but related thoughts :

NWFA is not Burger King....You can't always have it your way.

You can also only please so many folks....you can't please 'em all.

One man's extreme is another man's starting point.

Your post may read one way to you...but be perceived a different way by others...
Either on purpose for ill intent for various reasons...or without a malign intent.

Speaking of perceptions...
We have many members and guests who visit here...some will think like you...others may not.
What you post not only can reflect on you...but also reflect on all gun owners and NWFA as a whole.

Please note that I am not saying that one needs to be overly PC in posting...or that one must kowtow to another persons wish , whim or desires....

I am saying to be mindful of what and how you post.
What you say today , may affect your tomorrow....Or even someone else's tomorrow.
Andy

Edited for "pre-coffee" spelling and punctuation.

Last Edited:
Just posting this here as something to consider.

If you like what you see here on NWFA....then keep doing as you are.

If you don't like what we you see here :
Contact Joe Link or a Moderator with your concern via a PM.
Use our report feature.

As always...
Post respectfully and within forum rules.

Speaking only for myself here with these random , but related thoughts :

NWFA is not Burger King....You can't always have it your way.

You can also only please so many folks....you can't please 'em all.

One man's extreme is another man's starting point.

Your post may read one way to you...but be perceived a different way by others...
Either on purpose for ill intent for various reasons...or without a malign intent.

Speaking of perceptions...
We have many members and guests who visit here...some will think like you...others may not.
What you post not only can reflect on you...but also reflect on all gun owners and NWFA as a whole.

Please note that I am not saying that one needs to be overly PC in posting...or that one must kowtow to another persons wish , whim or desires....

I am saying to be mindful of what and how you post.
What you say today , may affect your tomorrow....Or even someone else's tomorrow.
Andy
So, what you're saying is….. start off by being AT LEAST moderately "polite", yet not wishy-washy?

Whodda thunk it! ;)

A good amount of the Humor threads posts are transphobic, and there is a thread for girls with guns, the Racism is something that I don't really see other then being Anti BLM rioting.
can't speak for others here Will, but for me you can drop the BLM part. from what I have seen its just anti-riot period.

A good amount of the Humor threads posts are transphobic, and there is a thread for girls with guns, the Racism is something that I don't really see other then being Anti BLM rioting.

Just 'cuz I prefer not to make out with a Transexual (even a well done hot looking one) doesn't make me "transphobic", and as for being racist…. I hate EVERYONE equally.

Ah another big cup of woke with my morning coffee . :rolleyes:

I've yet to see all the anti LGBT stuff here or the racism some claim exists ...

Last Edited:
can't speak for others here Will, but for me you can drop the BLM part. from what I have seen its just anti-riot period.
Ditto. If you're torching buildings, looting and beating or killing people for so simple as Wrong Place Wrong Time I don't give two figs about your genetics, your plumbing, language spoken or what you like to stick it in/have stuck in you.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top