JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I seem to have misplaced all but the 30 cal pilot for my redding trimmer. I figure the easiest way to find them is to buy more and they'll turn up almost immediately there after.

I was at a gun show in Albany a while back and found a guy that was selling Redding, even bought a few pilots from him in calibers my trimmer didn't come with (also misplaced). I can't remember his name though. I think he said he was out of Salem. I'd like to find him again, or even someone else in the area. If anybody knows who I may be talking about, or another good dealer in Salem or surrounding, please chime in.

Thanks,
Bryan

I'm not sure about guncrafters either, I'm pretty sure they sell Dillon so doubt they stock much else. Sportsmans has a bit of Redding gear but I've looked there for pilots before and I think all they carry is RCBS, even though they carry four brands of trimmers.

Any other idea?

Thanks,
Bryan

Mmmm, sorry I can't help finding Redding stuff other than getting on line and ordering.

But maybe THIS
<broken link removed> Will help you remember where your parts are?

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads