JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sold pending funds

Redding 308 Competition die set - $150 <-- price drop - Beaverton, PDX, TCGC

REDDING COMPETITION BUSHING NECK DIE SETS | Brownells ($239)

Precision die set. Seater and Sizer with competition micrometer adjustments. This is where you step up to compete with the big dogs in reloading. Not shooting .308 at this time any longer so don't need the dies.

Comes with .330 bushing. You will probably need to change this out for your particular brass and chamber dimensions.

These dies have been used for about 500 rounds. No rust but show discoloration on exterior from handling.

IMG_0293.JPG IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0294.JPG

Last Edited:
I've been in that place too. Too often let's see what we can do.

I am looking for trade: Walther PPQ 9 mm or a Styer M9. I can add money there of course. Also need varget. Lapua 6mm brass. 1" scope rings for a pic rail. 55gr .223 fmjbt bullets. .45 230gr jacketed round nose bullets. Hornady concentricity tool. Bullet pointing die. Forrester bench priming tool. If you have ideas I'll listen.

Well,....

I do have 3 unopened 1# containers of Varget, as well as Federal 55gr 223. Both stored in safes with the 223 having dicassant bags in a safe with 2 heaters and 2 large re-chargeable moisture collectors.

If we are able to strike a deal, a lesson in loading will be needed for myself and it too would bring a price. Nothing free expected.

Thank you,

Tod

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top