JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It wont be long before the black box in our cars sends out all the info it collects.
Where we went. How fast we drove. If we had a car emitting pollution!
The sensor that turns off the airbag for an undersize passenger. Can even tell them if you were alone.

Wait until you get a ticket in the mail for driving a car with the check engine light on for the last three months!
Or for speeding, when you drove past a ''car info'' collection station at the end of a long straight section of empty interstate.

Chevrolet is leading the way with WiFi available in every model (made available by a 4G LTE cell signal to the car). So they'll know where you are at all times, even off network as I'm sure they have the same GPS tracking cellphones do that allow satellite tracking off network, even if your battery dies it will work for another 48-72 hours.

Smile & wave for the camera... er? satellite.

Chevrolet is leading the way with WiFi available in every model (made available by a 4G LTE cell signal to the car). So they'll know where you are at all times, even off network as I'm sure they have the same GPS tracking cellphones do that allow satellite tracking off network, even if your battery dies it will work for another 48-72 hours.

Smile & wave for the camera... er? satellite.

Same with your insurance company. That Progressive thing that plugs in your OBD-II port and tracks everything: acceleration, deceleration, speed, miles driven. I think I'm just going to stick with dirty pre-1996 vehicles from now on.

; )

I drove through an area just last week that had a sign up "Photo Radar Camera Testing In Progress". Every vehicle that went through there , got their picture taken. So I gave them something to look at, That's one picture I wish I could see........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top