JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im interested!, anybody on the forum taken any of the classes?
They seem reasonably priced and local cant beat that. Getting ammo and required supplies together wanting to take the rifle and probably the AR15 courses in May hopefully.

Im interested!, anybody on the forum taken any of the classes?
They seem reasonably priced and local cant beat that. Getting ammo and required supplies together wanting to take the rifle and probably the AR15 courses in May hopefully.
We're glad to hear that you're interested in taking some of our courses! The Introduction to AR15 and rifle series are our most popular courses. If no one on NW Firearms can vouch for us, maybe some of our Google Reviews can!

The training address where our courses take place and where we meet our students is:
13050 SW Tonquin Rd, Sherwood, OR 97140

Other than that, we don't have a business address that's accessible by the public.

Has anyone heard from Red Frog lately?

I tried to sign up for their Rifle 100 6/16 and Rifle 200 6/23 courses but now the calendar on their web site has no future events listed, I know they, and other class, were there not long ago. I called and left a message but haven't heard back yet (it's only been a day)

I hope everything is OK.

Last Edited:
Has anyone heard from Red Frog lately?

I tried to sign up for their Rifle 100 6/16 and Rifle 200 6/23 courses but now the calendar on their web site has no future events listed, I know they, and other class, were there not long ago. I called and left a message but haven't heard back yet (it's only been a day)

I hope everything is OK.
so I talked to the owner they are going through some issues so I'm not sure where they're going to be training from now on.

so I talked to the owner they are going through some issues so I'm not sure where they're going to be training from now on.

Thanks for the heads up. I still had not heard from anyone so I appreciate the intel. I know that someone has offered them use of his range, we'll see if they take him up on it.

It's good to have real training around so I hope they get it worked out.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I still had heard from anyone so I appreciate the intel. I know that someone has offered them use of his range, we'll see if they take him up on it.

It's good to have real training around so I hope they get it worked out.
She also said that one of the trainers might be doing the same type of classes at Tri-County in the near future.

She also said that one of the trainers might be doing the same type of classes at Tri-County in the near future.

Thanks for the heads up. I also had emailed Shannon but no response. I thought they had a good thing going at TCGC? I hope they get things working again, I really like Fern's training style.

Ok this is not good - looked at their website, its down now. I then looked at their Instagram and read this:

combat_laboratories
"Fern" is no longer with Red Frog. Shannon Monihan 100% owns and operates the company. Unilaterally, moving it the company forward since June.

So the training by a combat veteran Navy Seal no longer has a combat veteran Navy Seal to run the classes? Wonder if Shannon will change the logo. From what I understand the use of the Bone Frog image its not cool for it to be used by non Seals. No law or anything just a respect thing for fallen Seals, as the bone frog represents this. Just read that again in Robert O'Neils book:

I wish Shannon well with the company, look forward to seeing what she does with it.

I think you mean Shannon stole the company after contributing basically nothing to the functional part of the business. She sure did love being in front of the camera though.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top