RifleClass.com
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

FireArm

Reactions
Im interested!, anybody on the forum taken any of the classes?
They seem reasonably priced and local cant beat that. Getting ammo and required supplies together wanting to take the rifle and probably the AR15 courses in May hopefully.

OP
Red Frog Team
Reactions
Im interested!, anybody on the forum taken any of the classes?
They seem reasonably priced and local cant beat that. Getting ammo and required supplies together wanting to take the rifle and probably the AR15 courses in May hopefully.
We're glad to hear that you're interested in taking some of our courses! The Introduction to AR15 and rifle series are our most popular courses. If no one on NW Firearms can vouch for us, maybe some of our Google Reviews can!

parallax

Reactions
Good day, What is your physical address, I want to check drive times and accomodations in your area.
Kind Regards,

Reactions
The training address where our courses take place and where we meet our students is:
13050 SW Tonquin Rd, Sherwood, OR 97140

Other than that, we don't have a business address that's accessible by the public.
Has anyone heard from Red Frog lately?

I tried to sign up for their Rifle 100 6/16 and Rifle 200 6/23 courses but now the calendar on their web site has no future events listed, I know they, and other class, were there not long ago. I called and left a message but haven't heard back yet (it's only been a day)

I hope everything is OK.

Last edited:
Reactions
They’ve been doing a big training out of state for the past month, which just got over. I’m betting you’ll here from Shannon pretty soon.

Reactions
Has anyone heard from Red Frog lately?

I tried to sign up for their Rifle 100 6/16 and Rifle 200 6/23 courses but now the calendar on their web site has no future events listed, I know they, and other class, were there not long ago. I called and left a message but haven't heard back yet (it's only been a day)

I hope everything is OK.
so I talked to the owner they are going through some issues so I'm not sure where they're going to be training from now on.

Reactions
so I talked to the owner they are going through some issues so I'm not sure where they're going to be training from now on.
Thanks for the heads up. I still had not heard from anyone so I appreciate the intel. I know that someone has offered them use of his range, we'll see if they take him up on it.

It's good to have real training around so I hope they get it worked out.

Last edited:
Reactions
Thanks for the heads up. I still had heard from anyone so I appreciate the intel. I know that someone has offered them use of his range, we'll see if they take him up on it.

It's good to have real training around so I hope they get it worked out.
She also said that one of the trainers might be doing the same type of classes at Tri-County in the near future.

She also said that one of the trainers might be doing the same type of classes at Tri-County in the near future.
Thanks for the heads up. I also had emailed Shannon but no response. I thought they had a good thing going at TCGC? I hope they get things working again, I really like Fern's training style.

Ok this is not good - looked at their website, its down now. I then looked at their Instagram and read this:

combat_laboratories
“Fern” is no longer with Red Frog. Shannon Monihan 100% owns and operates the company. Unilaterally, moving it the company forward since June.

So the training by a combat veteran Navy Seal no longer has a combat veteran Navy Seal to run the classes? Wonder if Shannon will change the logo. From what I understand the use of the Bone Frog image its not cool for it to be used by non Seals. No law or anything just a respect thing for fallen Seals, as the bone frog represents this. Just read that again in Robert O'Neils book:

I wish Shannon well with the company, look forward to seeing what she does with it.

Reactions
I've given up on them after after multiple attempts to get hold of them with no response. I'm done trying, there's plenty of other quality training out there.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online