JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
No riot was declared in that park, on that night, so while you may not like the ideals of those individuals, they were not 'rioting' then and there.

Whoever threw that pipebomb, is a straight up coward. Is that how they train SEALs?
You really think a former SEAL would throw a dud, let alone waste their time with an IED when they could inflict damage on the run with a rifle?

Yeah, no.

No, his ex-girl friend owns it. He was up until recently doing training at TCGC. Don't know if he still is or not.

I don't want to train with either one of them any more and won't. As far as I'm concerned they are both flakes. I left multiple voices mails and emails with no return call or email and I don't give a crap if they were going through their breakup. Is it really too much to ask for a return call saying "Hey sorry but we are restructuring right now and have canceled all upcoming classes, thank you for your understanding and interest in training with us." or something along those lines.

No riot was declared in that park, on that night, so while you may not like the ideals of those individuals, they were not 'rioting' then and there.

Whoever threw that pipebomb, is a straight up coward. Is that how they train SEALs?
Again you seem to be quite in tune with our local domestic terrorists. Feel free to hit the little 'report post' button again...

ORS 166.015
(1)A person commits the crime of riot if while participating with five or more other persons the person engages in tumultuous and violent conduct and thereby intentionally or recklessly creates a grave risk of causing public alarm.

(2)Riot is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §218]

There is no need for a riot to be declared. This is only done for the unlawful assembly order. There was more that five people and every night in Portland for the past two plus months has involved, "violent conduct and thereby intentionally or recklessly creates a grave risk of causing public alarm."

Of course it's good to know ANTIFA and BLM are being supported with their violence:

"I've had a decent number of antifa/BLM friends ask for help building out ARs and learning how to run them. Nice to have more in common with those folks."

Keeping this directly related to firearms, I for one would not want to have posted this on a public forum and do not think it helps our cause of responsible gun ownership.

Without saying that it was the same group of people as were in the park that night, how would you rate the cowardliness of people who for 70+ nights have:
  • Launched fireworks at police
  • Thrown explosives at police
  • Assaulted random motorists
  • Repeatedly tried to set occupied buildings on fire
  • Blinded police with lasers from a distance, and attempted to do so to other regular citizens
Would you say that those people are more, or less cowardly than the person from the video with the "pipe bomb," by comparison? Just curious about your moral evaluation.

Without saying that it was the same group of people as were in the park that night, how would you rate the cowardliness of people who for 70+ nights have:
  • Launched fireworks at police
  • Thrown explosives at police
  • Assaulted random motorists
  • Repeatedly tried to set occupied buildings on fire
  • Blinded police with lasers from a distance, and attempted to do so to other regular citizens
Would you say that those people are more, or less cowardly than the person from the video with the "pipe bomb," by comparison? Just curious about your moral evaluation.
He would give them a +10 and, as he has posted here on NWFA, helped them with their firearms handling skills. I smell a rat.
E0F0B478-F909-4A06-A65E-6625AE68FE5F.jpeg

Last Edited:
There is no need for a riot to be declared.

Of course it's good to know ANTIFA and BLM are being supported with their violence:

"I've had a decent number of antifa/BLM friends ask for help building out ARs and learning how to run them. Nice to have more in common with those folks."

Keeping this directly related to firearms, I for one would not want to have posted this on a public forum and do not think it helps our cause of responsible gun ownership.

exactly, there was no "violent conduct and thereby intentionally or recklessly creates a grave risk of causing public alarm." going on in that park, so whoever is calling those folks rioters/terrorists/whathaveyou were wrong.

and thanks for your concern, but I'm not worried about the world falling to pieces, a communist insurgency, or people coming to get me for internet comments. And for the record, I'm helping with gun ownership, not violence. If one of those folks has to defend themselves, then great, glad i could help them help themselves.

Also, i don't support domestic terrorists... If you think they are, that's fine, and if anyone of them is brought up on such charges, please let me know.

exactly, there was no "violent conduct and thereby intentionally or recklessly creates a grave risk of causing public alarm." going on in that park, so whoever is calling those folks rioters/terrorists/whathaveyou were wrong.
And like every night, there was after. So this was the planning stage??? Also known as conspiracy to commit a crime.

And for the record, I'm helping with gun ownership, not violence. If one of those folks has to defend themselves, then great, glad i could help them help them.
I hope this logic does not continue to help train abusive spouses because they might need to defend themselves as well.

Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

Domestic terrorism is a pretty vague charge to try and make stick.

But these clowns got the AG up their cornholes and are facing federal charges of assault, among other things. And I would say their actions check 2 of the 3 boxes that define "domestic terrorism". It only takes one check to make it a crime. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

and thanks for your concern, but I'm not worried about the world falling to pieces, a communist insurgency, or people coming to get me for internet comments. And for the record, I'm helping with gun ownership, not violence. If one of those folks has to defend themselves, then great, glad i could help them help themselves.

Also, i don't support domestic terrorists... If you think they are, that's fine, and if anyone of them is brought up on such charges, please let me know.
EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since the very first has been declared an Un-Lawful Gathering/Riot, so your argument that things are peaceful is a complete LIE! You claim to support BLM/ANTIFA, which means you support the Domestic Terrorists, as we can all see the truth through the MSM agenda driven lies of this!
Deny it all you want, you cannot hide the truth, people are not stupid! Ignorance is no longer an ally to your cause!

perhaps i should have worded my other post in a less triggering and divisive way....

what I meant was, even my traditionally anti-gun, or at least ambivalent friends, were becoming interested in owning firearms due to recent unrest, albeit, from a different perspective. Generally they feel uncomfortable walking into a gun shop with no prior knowledge or going to classes to learn this stuff, so I do what I can to make safe and responsible gun owners out of them. With some of the knee-jerk reactions to the way some portland liberals look, even on this forum, I don't blame them.

Whomever I have helped has legally purchased their own lowers/pistols/rifles and according to their BGCs, none were terrorists, or felons, or domestic abusers, etc.

EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since the very first has been declared an Un-Lawful Gathering/Riot, so your argument that things are peaceful is a complete LIE! You claim to support BLM/ANTIFA, which means you support the Domestic Terrorists, as we can all see the truth through the MSM agenda driven lies of this!
Deny it all you want, you cannot hide the truth, people are not stupid! Ignorance is no longer an ally to your cause!

that's true about an unlawful assembly being declared somewhere each night, at some time, however I was only talking about the particular park, the night of the pipe bombing. Those folks were not at the time engaged in rioting. The only violence or destruction there was a pipe bomb.

I don't believe I ever claimed ignorance as my ally, and it seems we each believe our own sources, and discredit each others sources as 'MSM'. :rolleyes: You're more than welcome to your belief, as well as how broadly you apply it.

Riddle Me This?
If two groups are present every single night, one for "peaceful protest" and the other for violence, why does the first group of peace, love, and good happiness stuff stick around after the rioting, looting, burning, and assaults on the police starts? Seems to me, they are both actually a single group with a single purpose, hiding behind a lie that everyone can now see through! BLM shows up to a Police office or other official building and start damaging that building and placing those in side at risk, that's flat out terrorism pure and simple!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads