JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I installed a Bushnell TRS-25 on my Ruger MKIII 22/45 today and can't wait to give it a try. I didn't have a decent hacksaw blade in the shop so I'll shorten the base after a trip to the store for new blades.

TRS-25.jpg

A Burris Fastfire or a knock off is also a good choice; fast acquisition of a target. For general plinking, a Millett multi-dot red dot is great. You can make the dot big for fast shooting or tiny for pinpoint accuracy.

Huge red dot fan. The cool thing about .22s is you can get by with cheaper models and clones because of the low recoil. Plus a $500 red dot on a $300 gun never seemed to make sense.

Lately I"ve become a red dot junkie !! lol I lov them on my .22's,and they will make a bulls eye shooter out of a new shooter in no time. my youing grand son can hit ANYTHING at the 50 yard berm with his.

Nice! I love my Primary Arms red dot as well!!! Yeah, dont forget to turn it off. I was shocked at mine... I left it on overnight, but was amazed it still worked and has worked two more times out!

I've used red dots of several brands and love them all. The only drawback I've found is that they tend to blot out the target in low light. It's hard to beat a scope in low light situations.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top