JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody trust or use a laser?
I was thinking about a crimson trace CMR-201 for my pistol AR and my night stand glock.

But I don't know how reliable and accrurate they are. Seems like unless you spend big bucks on a laser they are junk

Crimson Trace are dead nuts reliable IMO. We have them on the Kimber and Glock.

The best part of shooting with the LASER is the embarrassing feedback when my assumed rock solid grip is actually shaking like a dog bubblegumting razor blades :)

308 is right. CT makes a solid laser sight that works and it does in fact show that your grip is not as steady as you thought it was when that little red/green dot is dancing around on your target.
Try it while dry firing and you will see the dot move with your trigger pull.

I dumped my 2X leupold on my BFR 45-70 for a Burris fast fire 2 and wished I had done it years ago for the same reserved exultation expressed above by NWGlockgal. But then, I do not have a holstering issue which could detract if it is a trail gun.

Crimson Trace makes great equipment. LaserMax makes a great compact laser that's very reliable as well. For your AR pistol, if you don't have a bottom rail but do have an A2 post, there are bayonet to picatinny adaptors. Can't remember the brand that I used, but keeping the laser on vertical axis with the bore is so much better than side-mounting it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top