JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please explain why it's "obvious" you don't want a Glock. Just because they're "cheap" or....?

Well we can start with me not being a huge fan of striker fired pistols in general. Less than 20% of my collection is striker. Also, I don't know what's "cheap" about a Glock price wise, they seem to be one of the more expensive poly's out there. The ergonomics on a Glock is garbage, but that's to be expected when you make your grip resemble a brick. Glocks sights are far from the "perfection" they claim, plastic white dot? Yikes. Trigger safeties are a joke. Speaking of triggers, theirs are some of the worst I've ever shot, no wonder the aftermarket parts business for Glocks is so massive. There's no gun out there that changes more after purchase than a Glock. Nothing quite like overpaying for a poly pistol then having to drop hundreds more to make it usable. Then there's the Glock family, total sh:tshow.

1VigfGd.jpg

Well we can start with me not being a huge fan of striker fired pistols in general. Less than 20% of my collection is striker. Also, I don't know what's "cheap" about a Glock price wise, they seem to be one of the more expensive poly's out there. The ergonomics on a Glock is garbage, but that's to be expected when you make your grip resemble a brick. Glocks sights are far from the "perfection" they claim, plastic white dot? Yikes. Trigger safeties are a joke. Speaking of triggers, theirs are some of the worst I've ever shot, no wonder the aftermarket parts business for Glocks is so massive. There's no gun out there that changes more after purchase than a Glock. Nothing quite like overpaying for a poly pistol then having to drop hundreds more to make it usable. Then there's the Glock family, total sh:tshow.

View attachment 804052
Neato. You've got opinions.

@PuddleMonkey after reading your first post my initial reaction was a Primary Machine Shadow 2 Harbinger with 6.5 MOA Trijicon RMR or an SRO which you have already found. If you want to really spend some money and up the game take a look at the CZ A01 or the Bull Shadow you have already asked about.

If it were me, I would lean towards a Primary Machine Shadow 2 Harbinger with a full Cajun pro package starting with a single action only Shadow 2.

Something like a P series Sig would be perfect except I don't think I've seen milled ones of those.
The P320 X-Series RXP, X-Five and X-Five Legion all are optic ready pistols.

The Legion has the TXG grip which allows the flexibility of the polymer frame but the tungsten infuse adds weight and stiffness.

I shoot them all the same.

I highly recommend them.

I forgot P series Sigs now include poly, I should have chosen my words better. Back in the glory days when I was a tyke if you had a P series Sig it was a P220, P226, P229 etc.

I forgot P series Sigs now include poly, I should have chosen my words better. Back in the glory days when I was a tyke if you had a P series Sig it was a P220, P226, P229 etc.
They now make the classic P220 line optics ready.

My P229 feels and weighs as much as my P320 Carry AXG... same shape and ergonomics also.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top