Red Dot on the new Mini-14/30 Tactical Rifle

Reactions
Has anyone mounted a Red Dot scope to the new Mini-14 or Mini-30 Tactical rifle? If so, what Red Dot scope and accessory to mount it did you use? Can't decide what to get. Thanks

Reactions
Sorry forgot to say go to gggaz.com for a package deal. Got mine from them.

Remember, WHEN SECONDS COUNT, HELP IS JUST MINUTES AWAY!!!

OP
DemonNova
Reactions
I went to look for the front rail and got so many different models to choose from, I probably should have asked; Do you know the model # for the front rail? Thanks. Rick

Never mind. Found it!

Reactions
I have older minis so my mounting options are different but I went with the Bushnell TRS 25.. great little holo and uses the inexpensive CR2032 lithium wafer batteries

Got a good deal on mine at amazon.com with barrel clamp rail and QD base, all super saver free shipping too

Reactions
The TRS 25 is 1/4 the size of the mini Eotech. I love my Eotechs and have several on other weapons, but they seem too large for the slender mini 14. Besides you can buy 4 TRS 25s for one Eotech

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
Top Bottom