JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A bit spendy but I like the surefire 870 foreends with the integrated light. Didn't go with an optic for HD use since the bright spot of the flashlight it where the shot will hit at those distances.

For an HD Shotgun, the Surefire forend I'd the ONLY way to go. I've wasted $100s of dollars trying other combos, they all really suck if you ask me. Gunsafari.com has the best deal anywhere.

The reason I didn't like adding a rail and light combo is, it got real bulky, real quick. I tried a Streamlight rail/TLR1, Mesa clamp/rail/Surefire X300 and Millenium light and Scout light, a no-name tri-rail (like the picture)/Surefire 6P and Surefire X300...

Lol, its funny how people look at things different. I thought the same thing about the Surefire forend. I hated the bump at the end of the forend and the extra mass on the forend. The light and rail is more flexible because I can remove the light when I need it to be less bulky and when I shoot at the range or want to put the light on something else. Different strokes I guess.....the Eotech forend looks decent.

I own to surefire forends. I like them but there are other options

these are two I like
Remington 870 Tactical Light Mount | Flashlight Forend Mount for Remington 870
this one I'd like to mod to stay with the forend
Tactical Mount Remington 870
This one is a quality mount but you can get cheaper models, but the idea is the same
CDM MOD-C Shotgun Flashlight Mount: MSP Scope Mounts

Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself do I really need to drop 300 to 400 on a surefire that sits next to the bed 95% of the time? My 618 that 4 years old is like new because of this. Hence why I've done a ton of research. Feel free to hit me up

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top