JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Damn commies!!! So, it's Friday night and I'm working my way through a bottle of wine and I'm watching the original Red Dawn (pairs well with Osoyoos Larose 2010)...

vintage-bottles.png

At about the 8:44 mark, when the boy's are stocking up on guns, soda, and footballs I notice they are also loading up on .308 primed cases! WTF?! How are they gonna kick commie butt with that? .. perhaps they also grabbed a RCBS Rock Chucker?

1qh5Wia.jpg

="bcdon, post: 1084714, member: 25531"]At about the 8:44 mark, when the boy's are stocking up on guns, soda, and footballs I notice they are also loading up on .308 primed cases! WTF?! How are they gonna kick commie butt with that? .. perhaps they also grabbed a RCBS Rock Chucker?

1qh5Wia.jpg [/quote]
Damn there's all the 22lr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am working on a half rack of Miller Long Necks, smoking chicken and just got off the phone with my daughter who was telling me to bring .22s, a .38 Special and her boyfriends' favorite rifle of mine tomorrow to go 'wheeling with her new Tahoe. I raised a great daughter.....

Well I am working on a half rack of Miller Long Necks, smoking chicken and just got off the phone with my daughter who was telling me to bring .22s, a .38 Special and her boyfriends' favorite rifle of mine tomorrow to go 'wheeling with her new Tahoe. I raised a great daughter.....

You sure did! I'd be drinking beer too but it's all gone! Only thing left is the wine and it's now done too. Looks like I'll have to wait until another time to finish the movie (yet again). Sounds like you've got a great daughter there, my friend. Good night.

And then, what else could happen, but lo and behold, NWFA's very own Burt Gummer makes an appearance and screams "avenge me!!"

OZMVQQC.jpg
So Sorry! That is not Burt Gummer. That is Harry Dean Stanton playing the part of Tom Eckert in "Red Dawn". Burt Gummer was played by Michael Gross who also played the father in the TV series "Family Ties". What really bothers me is I know this.

So Sorry! That is not Burt Gummer. That is Harry Dean Stanton playing the part of Tom Eckert in "Red Dawn". Burt Gummer was played by Michael Gross who also played the father in the TV series "Family Ties". What really bothers me is I know this.

I stand corrected. Sadly, I used to watch "Family Ties" as a kid and later Michael Gross did some part in a made-for-TV movie about some bank robbers and it was a really odd feeling to watch.

That said, I did meet Mr. Gummer at the recent NWFA get-together and he was a hell of a nice guy. :)

Burt_Gummer.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads