Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Red Dawn Tactical - Moses Lake, WA - out of business

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by Bazooka Joe, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Lower Yakima Valley Well-Known Member

I just found out about this relatively new gunsmith shop and manufacturer in Moses Lake, WA. I was wondering if anyone has any work from them or heard anything about them.

Red Dawn Tactical
    723 W. Broadway
    Moses Lake, WA
    509-350-5400
    Guns, Red Dawn Tactical Moses Lake, WA Home

There isn't any much info on their website, but from what little I have heard they do gunsmithing, and I believe also do custom builds, build suppressors, and do full auto and sbr builds for law enforcement.

I couldn't find anything about them here through the search feature, so thought I'd ask. I might have them do some work, but they have a six week backlog so thought I'd see if anyone has used them for work.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  2. Slygrin

Slygrin Moses Lake New Member

Heck, I live in Moses Lake and didn't know they were there. I'll have to drop in and chrck them out.

Bazooka Joe and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Bazooka Joe

I did drop something off here for some work installing sights. I'll update on the experience when I get it back. I meant to grab a list of all of the work that they do, but apparently I left it on the counter when I left.

I also found this newspaper article from their opening.

4. Bazooka Joe

I called today, and apparently they are already going out of business.

5. BigOStyle

BigOStyle Moses Lake, Waashington New Member

Hey guys just to let you know Red Dawn Tactical is NOT going out of business.

Just spoke with Chad, the owner today (04/05/2012).
    What is happening is that the shop is being relocated to cut down on overhead.

He will also be at the Gun show at Grant County Fair grounds the 21-22 of April. You can ask him youself.

6. Longshot34

Longshot34 Moses Lake Member

Hopefully when they reopen they can get their customer base back. I haven't heard much good about them or their customer service.