JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Red Dawn is an upcoming 2010 war film being directed by Dan Bradley and written by Jeremy Passmore and Carl Ellsworth based on the 1984 film of the same name. The remake stars Chris Hemsworth and Josh Peck as brothers Jed and Matt Eckert. The film is scheduled to be released on November 24, 2010. Instead of depicting a Soviet invasion of the United States homeland as in the original 1984 film, this film's storyline will be based on a Chinese invasion

HOPEFULLY HOLLYWOOD DOESNT RUIN IT!!! :huh:

The gang will be made up with politically correct members. Asian, white, black, hispanic and an angry black female.

They will not drink the blood of the deer.

Most likely 1 homosexual event will transpire.

Fire fights will result in wounded, No casualties will take place.

It ends with the characters renouncing their need for firearms and surrendering to the Chineese in an attempt to "talk it out" without violence.

The Chineese wont hear of it. Chop their heads off and air it on the internet.

Trust me, I checked it out on the psychic hotline.

The gang will be made up with politically correct members. Asian, white, black, hispanic and an angry black female.

It ends with the characters renouncing their need for firearms and surrendering to the Chineese in an attempt to "talk it out" without violence.

You forgot one thing, the Chinese invasion will be justified because of something the Bush administration did !

"HOPEFULLY HOLLYWOOD DOESNT RUIN IT!!! :huh:[/QUOTE]"

The new one is going to be how a diverse group of plucky progressives, armed only with their wits, fabulous wardrobe, and non lethal weapons, thwart some evil family values conservatives from lowering taxes.

Just kidding, I hope it really doesn't turn out that way.

You guys are hilarious. But I agree. They will screw it up. I'm waiting for the A-Team also and I'm sure that will suck as well.

They should have made it about our govt taking renoucing the constitution and the invasion would be from the "American Police Force" for our own protection of course.

You guys are hilarious. But I agree. They will screw it up. I'm waiting for the A-Team also and I'm sure that will suck as well.

You haven't heard. It's already been released:

MGM Presents
" The g.AAA-Team "
starring Sean Penn
Alec Baldwin
Jane Fonda
and Rosie O'Donnel as "Mr T"

Scene one: Fade in....The g.AAA-Team arrives in their Prius.........​

And coming soon............."The Hunt for Pink November"​

You forgot one thing, the Chinese invasion will be justified because of something the Bush administration did !

Wow, your probably right. Whatever they come up with, rest assured it will suck. :s0131:

FUNNY!

Don't forget the womenfolk falling in love with Chinese soldiers.

To fit the hollywood formula, the enemy has to be a rich old guy who is the head of an evil international corporation.

Therefore, they will have Haliburton will invade America, not China. The soldiers will be ninja'd up jackbooted thugs with advanced weapons. The heroes guns will be replaced with walkie-talkies (a la ET).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top