JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there a recyclable use for Liberal brain matter besides fertilizer ?
Control right down to the issuance of individual sheets of toilet paper.
Next they will want to wipe ya too.

That's a good one, Fertilizer. Because Liberals have S#!T in their skull. :s0098:In Eugene, where I would NEVER live and hate going to, the stores don't use plastic bags anymore because it is bad for the Environment. :s0131: So if you forget to bring your Earth friendly Re-Usable bag made out of Plastic, you can buy a paper bag for 5 cents made out of Timber resources, :s0131: :s0153:which Liberals claim harms the Environment:s0158: and destroys Spotted Owl habitat BS. Many Liberals have a Degree in Liberal Science, their Brilliance is astonishing ! :s0077: :s0163:

"Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes issued a defense of the policy in a written response to the lawsuit. He said he believes the policy upholds the state Constitution and civil liberties because, "there is no intention of opening trash bags. Containers are only tagged if the contamination is clearly visible."

So, bag all your stuff and use more plastic......to harm the environment.

Winning!

And the cloth bags are so laden with bacteria that they contaminate the food that is placed in them and then they spread disease, but that is ok because it is natural.
Brains are something severely lacking with libs and environmental nut cases for sure.

I see a hell of a new market for a total garbage shredder that does everything from bumpers to paper and then compacts it into one big block that even they cannot go through without melting it with some kind of furnace. Or take it all to a company like Covanta Marion where everything goes into an incinerator. The intrusive Bullcrap has gotten so far out of control and it won't stop without serious confrontation.
The left did the type of confrontation beginning with the Vietnam war and has continued it through the owl and timber and other perversions. It is about time the right had a lot of payback and put a stop to this BS. Unbelievable you cannot even throw out a piece of trash without some perverted sob trying to see what you do in every crook and cranny of your life.
Are you not tired of it enough yet. Is anybody tired enough to regain this country. I am lost as what to say to get anyone motivated to do much of anything anymore.
:(:(:mad::mad::(:(:mad::mad::(:(:mad::mad:

Maybe even a home high temp full out burner that leaves no smoke for them to beotch about.

Last Edited:
"sticker warns that more than 10 percent of their trash content should have been recycled or put into compost bins."

Is that by weight or by volume?
Does the city provide locks for the trash containers to prevent somone from adding recyclables to your trash?
If you are going to be fined...will they store the rotting stnking evidence for weeks and then allow independant analysis if you want to fight it in court?

Last Edited:
I say recycle libs back into a USEFUL product that really matters.
Dung for fertilizer and food production that people can actually benefit from.
At the rate they are going they will just end up soilent green in the end anyway.

LOL. The greenies are finally going to start paying for their stupidity. They wanted bit government take care everything. they're getting what they wanted

"sticker warns that more than 10 percent of their trash content should have been recycled or put into compost bins."

Is that by weight or by volume?
Does the city provide locks for the trash containers to prevent somone from adding recyclables to your trash?
If you are going to be fined...will they store the rotting stnking evidence for weeks and then allow independant analysis if you want to fight it in court?

No evidence. No appeal. Liberal.

I suggest we take all the folks that are so darn concerned about reclaiming/recycling to sit their butts down at every gun range and public shooting spot and police all the brass for us. Then they can sort it, clean it, and turn it over to us for re-use. It would be a great use of their time, and would prove that they are truly committed to their cause, rather than just passing more laws. Heck, I'd be willing to let them go dig up all that evil lead too, melt it down, clean it up and make it into ingots for us ;)

Remember citizen,

What we tell you to do is less important than that we can tell you to do it. - the motto of every creeping tyranny.

. . . besides we're doing for the children.

First Seattle makes you have garbage service and pay for it and then they want to fine you if they think you're not recycling enough?

http://www.seattle.gov/util/MyServices/Rates/GarbageRates/index.htm said:
All residents within the City of Seattle are required by the Seattle Municipal Code to have garbage containers and pay for garbage service.

Just another liberal scam to steal more money from the residents. It will only get worse because roughly 69% of the voters in Seattle* are libs and almost 52% of the residents are renters**. I believe that most of the renters will vote for any property tax rate increase, fee, restriction and/or other cause that they think benefits them (i.e., schools, free stuff for them, welfare programs, ...) and they don't pay property taxes. Then many of the home owners are libs and will vote for said property tax rate increase, fee, restriction and/or other cause, because being a liberal, it's the right thing to do, thus dooming the rest of the city to suffer their bad ideas.

Ray

* I'm using that number from the last presidential election for King County

**http://www.seattle.gov/DPD/cityplanning/populationdemographics/aboutseattle/housing/default.htm

Portland won't be far behind. Whatever Seattle does, Portland is sure to adopt not long after. My, my, what we've allowed our states to become. Shame on the voters that have allowed this to happen, either by continually voting with the folks that are taxing/restricting us to death, or by sitting by and not voting at all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top