JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so I keep having this dream where I need to use my firearm always a 380 but when I go to fire I miss the first few rounds and have to move in closer or else he will kill everyone. Then when I finally get close enough I take aim for his head and it bounce's off leaving only a minor wound and I'm out of ammo. Its all over and I wake up.
this isn't a post to say a 380 is weak but the dream is so real ot shakes my confidence everytime.

I used to have similar dreams too when I came home from the desert. I'd always dream I had to kill the bad guys but all I had was a Beretta. I'd shoot and shoot and I could see the bullets fall out of the end of the pistol. I'd awake in a panic. My personal carry at th time at home was also a Beretta, but a Centurion rather than a 92. These dreams plagued me often, until I bought a 1911. I took it out and shot it a bunch. Had the gun dream again, but this time I had my 1911. Bad guys went down with one shot, dream mission successful. Now, whenever this dream is unfortunate enough to happen, it is quickly thwarted.

Moral of this story is, sell your .380's to the ladies, fellas. A man's gun you will never regret carrying should the time come. Until then my friend.

Glad I'm not alone. Yeah I think my subconscious was telling me I needed a 1911 also, the picture is my new Para-USA recon 14+1 now I need a good rig

WP_20141226_21_50_43_Pro.jpg

I've NEVER dreamed of shooting anyone, I just dream that my magazines are all loaded incorrectly. Plus nekid chicks, I dream about those too. Hamburgers too. I love hamburgers.

I've not had it for quite a while, but I, too have one where the bullets don't seem to be effective. Kinda spooky. When I wake up and think about it, I know it's not real, but it sure sees like it is when I'm asleep!

The ineffective gun dream with bullets bouncing off the target or lazily falling out of the barrel is not uncommon. It is a manifestation of an uncompleted goal that is plaguing you. Insecurity issues are sometimes tied into this but it is not a 'violence' issue.

The ineffective gun dream with bullets bouncing off the target or lazily falling out of the barrel is not uncommon. It is a manifestation of an uncompleted goal that is plaguing you. Insecurity issues are sometimes tied into this but it is not a 'violence' issue.

Hey! We gots Dr effin Phill on here!?

I have a similar dream in a life or death situation having to fire, but the trigger pull is so hard I can't pull it back, i use two hands and the trigger pull is about 50lbs.
Then I'm pulling the trigger so hard I miss.
Then I wake up freaked out.
I think I should tell my wife it's a sign I need trigger jobs done on all my guns ; )

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top