JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to have my G29 slide milled to accept an optic, as well as have the slide cerakoted to OD green. I wouldn't mind a little slide porting but I am unsure if even minor porting of the slide will result in stove pipe malfunctions (Porting is not a must for this job either). I have upgraded the spring to help the known issue in G29's.

Either way I am looking for a trusted recommended gunsmith that wont tear apart my wallet.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Hope everyone is doing alright so far into 2021.

Yeah, he does have a website, see other posts above, and don't be surprised to find nearly, if not all smiths are backlogged to some degree, best to ask on timing etc. near the start of convos as most smiths take job lists, they don't know if it's something that can be done whenever (most of my stuff at Velzey's place)

To me, it doesn't matter as much as nothing is urgent, and frankly, i don't know where i'd take stuff if he wasn't around, his attention to care and detail are like nothing i've ever encountered, the price is always right too.

Yeah, he does have a website, see other posts above, and don't be surprised to find nearly, if not all smiths are backlogged to some degree, best to ask on timing etc. near the start of convos as most smiths take job lists, they don't know if it's something that can be done whenever (most of my stuff at Velzey's place)

To me, it doesn't matter as much as nothing is urgent, and frankly, i don't know where i'd take stuff if he wasn't around, his attention to care and detail are like nothing I've ever encountered, the price is always right too.
This is very good to know. I'm in no rush myself. It was just a little unfortunate he sought me out in a post asking questions and made it seem as if he had time available now. I don't blame him all that much as you had said I didn't even ask about backlog. I shot Vezley a message on here

Not super close to Troutdale, but hands down the best I used. Copeland Custom Gunworks. He's on this site as well

Heck, once you're in Troutdale the "Traffic Battle" is mostly over. Just smooth sailing and nice scenery after that!

This is very good to know. I'm in no rush myself. It was just a little unfortunate he sought me out in a post asking questions and made it seem as if he had time available now. I don't blame him all that much as you had said I didn't even ask about backlog. I shot Vezley a message on here

He was in the neighborhood of two weeks out when I dropped something off 2 weeks ago. So not being in a hurry is a good thing. One note though, he hasn't been getting on NWFA that much, so a PM to him may not get answered soon. I suggest you call the 957 # and leave a message. He'll at least get a call to you within 24 hours I'd say. You'll like this guy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top