JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been on Team Liberty Safe for a while, and needing to pick up one or two new ones as my wife and I are relocating home to the greater Portland area. Can any of you lads or lasses recommend a good dealer that services west of I-5?

Thanks lads. I'll swing by there Friday (gonna be down there signing closing paperwork on the house) so hopefully I can get something sorted out with them.

IMG_2684.JPG they loaded it into my dads utility trailer. they laid it down on its back and we drove it to my house, backed the trailer into my garage as close to the spot as possible. we used a refrigerator dolly to lift one edge up off the pallet. i slid a piece of pvc pipe under it and we rolled the safe right off onto my garage floor. then the work began. i pushed down low while my wife and dad pushed in the middle and the top. we got it. initially, i wanted it in my living room. F that. its 780lbs dry. with all my crap in it im guessing its well over 1k
IMG_2689.JPG

Dang and I thought mine was full. I actually kept my old small one and built some shelves into it just to store my ammo. I'm glad I didn't give it to my son in law it sure is coming in handy and free's up space for more toys in the Fatboy Jr.

You lads didn't steer me wrong. Talked to Lane (Laine? Blaine? I couldn't tell) yesterday and he got me in and out in 5 minutes with the safe I wanted. Got a call today from Keith, and they delivered it before noon. Great service, solid pricing, and efficient as heck.

I'll definitely be a referal for the Hubbard boys.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top