JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have that Bushnell on my MK-III and it's a good one. The guys at Primary Arms have nice red dots as well;

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_AA_Battery_Red_Dot_GEN_3_p/pa-aasdg3.htm

On my 10-22, I ended up with this Nikon scope and a set of Tally "rail less" rings. A beautiful scope at a reasonable price, rings fit perfectly and work great. I realize it's not a red dot but it's a dandy combo:

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-ProStaff-Rimfire-Black-Riflescope/dp/B004JMQ9I2

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/17...ounts-with-integral-1-rings-ruger-10-22-matte

Cheers - B.B.S.

For the dough the TRS-25 is tough to beat, I own a couple and will buy more. Its not an Eotech or a Aimpoint but if you catch them on sale you could buy 8 or so of them for what a Aimpoint cost and they really seem to hold zero and stand up to abuse well

I put a Primary Arms Micro Dot on my 10/22 for the same basic purpose. Very happy with it. Very comparable to the Bushnell TRS-25. The 2 MOA Dot (Primary Arms) would be great for Appleseed. The 3 MOA dot (TRS-25) would be great for Speed Steel.

I have an NC Star on mine. It's 50$ thingy and features 3 different reticles (not only a dot, but also a cross hair, which helps when adjusting for off-calibration distances). The low recoil of a 10-22 will not upset the zero of cheaper sights, so far no complaints.

Vortex makes some good stuff at very reasonable prices. I have a Sparc on my AR and it has seen a lot of use without any problems. I think it was about $160 or so. As I recall, it also has a lifetime warranty.

I've been very happy with the TRS-25. Just replaced the 20 year old red dot on my 10/22 with one and bagged quite a few bunnies with it this weekend. I run one on my AK too, no problems there at all. They are a great dot for the money.

This is what I have and I love it.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/leapers-utg-2-6in-ita-red-green-micro-dot-sight.html

The dot is small and well focused. It is new so don't know about battery life. It is small and light. Comes with a quick detach so I can take it off and on as I like. The correction dials are smallish and it took more time to sight it in than I'd like.

My kid shoots that rifle and he loves it and gives me dirty looks when I make him use the iron sights.

We are shooting a savage Mk II standard weight. Shoots like a champ.

I put a Primary Arms Micro Dot on my 10/22 for the same basic purpose. Very happy with it. Very comparable to the Bushnell TRS-25. The 2 MOA Dot (Primary Arms) would be great for Appleseed. The 3 MOA dot (TRS-25) would be great for Speed Steel.
I have a Primary Arms Micro Dot on my full auto M11-9. If it can hold up to that, it should hold up to use on a 10/22.

Last Edited:
I have an NC Star on mine. It's 50$ thingy and features 3 different reticles (not only a dot, but also a cross hair, which helps when adjusting for off-calibration distances). The low recoil of a 10-22 will not upset the zero of cheaper sights, so far no complaints.

I'm glad yours worked out because my experience with an NC-Star dot was horrible. The thing wouldn't hold a zero, no matter what I did. After two sessions at the range, I threw in the towel and gave up. I ended up replacing it with a cheap 4X scope which worked flawlessley. When I did the big 'tune up' to my 10-22 the Nikon / Talley combination ended up on top.

I have buddies at work with the Primary Arms dots, and they are fantastic for the $$. Easy to recommend.

I have C-more reddots on all my .22's All are used for Speed steel. They are a sleek design with a good size window to aquire targets fast. They come in 2 moa all the way up to 16 moa.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top