JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have produced best results with IMR 4064 in 308 and 30/06. I have tried AA 2520, IMR 4895,
Varget and VV N140. My rifle seems to do well with 168 SMK bullets. Try to change only one variable
at a time. ;) Good luck have fun. Now I am starting to do some longer range with this rifle. I am
going to try neck size only with fire formed brass.
5 shot 100 yards from the bench.
View attachment 608150
Nice shooting..!

I would say it depends - if you're using a m1a I would stick with the right pressure curve powder like 4895 or 4064 so you don't break anything.

The new 4166 enduron seems to work well. Imr xbr8208 is good too as you can also use cfe 223.

I would say it depends - if you're using a m1a I would stick with the right pressure curve powder like 4895 or 4064 so you don't break anything.

The new 4166 enduron seems to work well. Imr xbr8208 is good too as you can also use cfe 223.
I would say it was almost 3 years ago, so I'm betting the OP found something.

Hahaha yes I definitely found something and have been using it for a while. But I am getting out of reloading now as I'm moving and don't have space so all my stuff will be up for sale within the next few weeks.

James

I would say it was almost 3 years ago, so I'm betting the OP found something.
James might have -- I sold him six pounds of Varget around that time.
@loudandclear , that's good info on the 4166.
I'm ~2 lbs into a jug of 2000MR under 147 gr bullets, my version of M80 Ball plinking ammo. I like it.

@Cj10488 -- our messages crossed. Good luck on your move.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top