JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for:

A competent (i.e., skilled) gunsmith to remove the stock flash suppressor from my newest AR and install the AAC flash suppressor I will be receiving with other goods at the end of December.

Where are the best shops to go, or who has the best reputation? If there is no one in north King/south Snoho, am willing to travel.

Hey all - I know this is an old thread but I figured I'd resurrect it, I'm looking for recommendations for someone who can do a good trigger job on a GP100 in the snohomish county/north king county area. I know it's a relatively easy job but I would rather have a professional take care of it for me, the last time I followed the instructions of a YouTube gunsmith sadness ensued....

Edit: I'm out on the Olympic Peninsula fairly often too, so if there is someone in the Port Angeles/Sequim area I'd be interested in hearing about them.

Hey all - I know this is an old thread but I figured I'd resurrect it, I'm looking for recommendations for someone who can do a good trigger job on a GP100 in the snohomish county/north king county area. I know it's a relatively easy job but I would rather have a professional take care of it for me, the last time I followed the instructions of a YouTube gunsmith sadness ensued....

Edit: I'm out on the Olympic Peninsula fairly often too, so if there is someone in the Port Angeles/Sequim area I'd be interested in hearing about them.

I'd spend a little more for shipping and send it to @Velzey personally.

My GP100 shoots like a dream already but I've eyed those YouTube vids on trigger work.

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that, I like the idea of keeping the money in the family, so to speak. And I've heard nothing but rave reviews of his work.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top