JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm interested in increasing my first-aid skills and medical knowledge, but I don't have the time or $ to be off work for a month and take a course like this:
<broken link removed>

The same website mentions two books for their course:

Amazon.com: Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured (Orange Book Series (40th Anniverary)) (9781449615895): American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS): Books

Amazon.com: BLS for Healthcare Providers [With CDROM] [BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVI]: Mary Fran(Editor) ; Gonzales, Louis(Editor); O&#39;Neill, Lindy(Editor) Hazinski: Books

So I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations beyond these books.

Peter

You may also consider~

Edible and Medicinal plants of the West, and Medicinal Plants of the Pacific West.

Both of these books are full of useful information.

M67

My neighbor is a part time volunteer EMT (paid for runs only) and has been for many years, she is checking to see if I do some volunteer work around the station if I can get some free training, you may talk to your local fire dept and emt's to see what their policy is, every state, county and dept is different.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top