JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like Garrett holsters and this can also be used on a belt:

I've heard good things about these as well:

These look to be good for the money:

My hips hurt too much so I went with the Kenai. I have 2 scabbards: Model 20 and 1911. They work well for me. If I was still packing my Redhawk around occasionally I carried like T-Ritz. Cross draw.

Not sure if they make one for the blackhawk, but I was Aliengear started making some. IIRC, they were around $80, so reasonable compared to many other options.

I used a bianchi cross draw when I used to carry mine though.

Ive been happy with Mangear. I carry a G40 while fishing in Alaskan rivers so getting in/out of boat, hiking, fishing and it stays out of the way, tough as can be and proven built to take the rigors of AK

Great holster for really good price and works great on my Blackhawk, I tried it with my friends 61/2 Blackhawk and works great to.

4D91C99C-876E-448B-B1B7-1BC81D13B89D.jpeg

Here's what you want:

www.montanaholster.com

Advantages:

Use his custom made holster or your own conventional type: switch to hip carry in an instant.

Swings completely around to your back and completely out of the way any time that is needed.

Get in and out of the rig in a heartbeat.

I carry my Blackhawk .41 7.5" this way when hunting whitetails, in its Bianchi-made Ruger branded flap holster. Also, when ahorseback, it is never in the way.

P3160388.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads