JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My gal and I have new G23s and Procyon lights.. looking for what's out there (quality products) for open and concealed carry with the lights mounted. Ideas? Experiences? Thanks in advance..

Like this one?

<broken link removed>

Not in a huge hurry, still transitioning my gal over from her .357 wheelgun

I think I would like something with a retention snap..

I went through the same dilemma a year ago.

I ended up with a Blade-Tech for IWB and a Safariland 6287 for OWB. The wait time for the BT was three weeks and the Safariland was 6 weeks.

Like this one?

<broken link removed>

Not in a huge hurry, still transitioning my gal over from her .357 wheelgun

I think I would like something with a retention snap..

Yes just like that. The one I just got is for my M&Pc with TLR-3. I have only carried it with that holster about 5 full days now and several times for a couple of hours (only had it a month). It is a fairly large holster for IWB but it works well. I still think my leather/kidex Comp-tac holster is more comfortable but I am going to give it more time.

As for a strap have no worries it will not come loose let alone wiggle in that holster, they are a very good fit.

Thanks for the ideas. This one looks promising for open carry and wearing body armor

<broken link removed>

Somehow I cannot imagine kydex being comfortable for an IWB holster? Sharp edges, no give, etc..

I have a couple Safarilands but they not much on concealment. For Kydex give Dale Fricke a call and see what he can do for you, his wait time has been only about 10 days and his products are awesome. For leather try Rusty Sherrick not sure on his current wait time.

Do you have links so I can see their work?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top