JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eye-bleach!!!!!!!

I know. It's bad.
But you must forgive me.

My friend was going through breast cancer.
She picked the color. And I coated it with what she wanted.

That was almost a decade ago.
She's doing well.

As a matter of fact I'm drinking coffee this morning from the cup she gave me. :D

69DCAF18-F957-4C58-B0A0-CE0B9BDF697D.jpeg

My point is, you can have a gun colored to please.

I agree with some of the other respondents that more input is needed. range shooting only? home protection? carry? All come with different suggestions by me.
Rather like asking for vehicle suggestions when it is not known whether a tractor, sports car, get to work, or haul stuff (etc) is needed.

Eye-bleach!!!!!!!
You don't want to see 2 ars I am building for my daughters. Pink and purple cerakote.

I have tiny hands, but the p365 is excellent and seems to fit a lot of different hand sizes.

I would want to hold a bunch of guns and see if they naturally point well. Try a Glock, try a p365, try a shield. See what feels right in the hand.

Nice choice! My girlfriend and I were at the LGS a few months ago and she was browsing the gun cabinet when a young gal came over and assisted her. They had a great time talking about all of the guns she liked and went over the options and features of each. It was a refreshing experience and really helped my GF be more at ease regarding choosing a pistol.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top