JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm interested in learning what others are using for cold weather shooting gloves. I'm not talking Anshutz type shooting gloves; just Appleseeds, IDPA/Three gun, Target shooting etc.

Something warm but thin maybe with a sticky grip? Ideas? How well do the gloves with the trigger finger that folds back work?

Thanks in advance,
Fyrediver

I usually use two pair: One which is light enough to give me full freedom of movement and another that's very heavy for when I'm just waiting for the next round or whatever. Those of us with arthritis don't DARE let our hands get cold or we can't shoot because everything gets too stiff to function properly. And boot-warming packs are also useful when it's really cold (10 degrees F and under).

I us a thin pair of thinsulate gloves with the trigger finger cut off and a deer skin gloves over them. works down to about zero and for colder weather I us heavy mittens. I grew up in Alaska and the mittens work good.

I used a pair for Under Armor Cold gloves and Seal Skinz (knitted) for dry days. Both kept my fingers warm last winter when I was responding to outdoor emergencies. That's quite a big deal considering that I had diesel fuel sprayed on my hands in December in Korea many years ago. Needless to say that my hands don't respond well to cold weather now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top