JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going to be looking for an inexpensive long eye relief handgun scope that can hold up to 458BM rounds. I would like to keep the budget under a hundo for a used optic or maybe a little over that for new optic. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

I haven't put them on something with lots of recoil, but being Leupold, I would think it would hold up better than many of the less expensive new production handgun scopes sourced from Asia. And if you have an issue, they have always made it right for me out in Beaverton. They seem much better built than some of the inexpensive, made in China scopes that came to me on a couple handguns I acquired.

Amazon:
"Hammers" Elite Compact Handgun Revolver Pistol Scope 2X20 w/ Weaver Rings Stainless Silver Chrome

$71 and change.

I have one, not much hard use on it yet but its ok for an affordable sub $100 pistol scope.

Tried to provide what you were after.
Optic is focused at arms length but closer than that it blurs out.

88CDD7F5-2EA9-434A-9EC0-BD1BBD4E01B3.jpeg F02C6420-F2CC-4BFF-9CAD-55A475895A86.jpeg

I finally hit the place order button on a handgun scope. I went with this Weaver scope from Natchez. It was $130 shipped. I don't know if it will hold up better or worse than the sub $100 scopes on Amazon but the reviews were generally pretty good.

Natchez also has a Burris Fullfield II 6.5-20x50 wil mil-dot ret for $160 shipped. Use code FS230216 to get the free shipping.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top