JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at the range trying out my G20 and could not get a good grip on the plastic. Or that is my excuse anyway. I have big sweaty hands. Does anyone else with big hands and a Glock have a pistol grip that they like?

Thanks in advance.

Well the 20/21s are the biggest Glocks. You could try a slip on grip sleeve, like a Houge, or some of the stick on grip tape cut outs like Decal Grip. Try a Beretta M9/92/96, especially with a set of Houge grips, they are BIG! For Glock though, the 20/21 is it.

The FNP-45 is a large auto and built like a tank. I had to sell mine because the large grip and frame were to much for me. I have a bit larger than medium hands, and all the glocks fit me fine. Just a thought...

I have a 92fs and yes it fits my hand well. I don't remember have a much of a grip issue with it. After I load up some more 9mm I will take the two out and compare them. I got the Glock because of all the hype but I am not sure I can live with the plastic feel.

Well the 20/21s are the biggest Glocks. You could try a slip on grip sleeve, like a Houge, or some of the stick on grip tape cut outs like Decal Grip. Try a Beretta M9/92/96, especially with a set of Houge grips, they are BIG! For Glock though, the 20/21 is it.

You could also chalk up your hands at the range to keep them dry. Other than that, grip tape or custom texturing will give better purchase on the weapon.

older ruger p series the steel ones p93 p94 etc my favorite 9mm of all time is the p93dc i cant seem to find one so the hunt goes on,,but you can make any pistol a big hands pistol with a quick switch of the grips

If the Beretta fit's, wear it. Sig's P226 and P220 have a pretty large grip if your looking for something different. I ended up getting Hogue G10's (Slim grips) for my P220 just so I could reach the trigger in DA mode.

I don't have big hands at all, but I was never able to hold onto glocks either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top