JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the versatility and plethora of accessories for Glocks, the ergo's just don't sit we'll with me. I think the P07 is an awful lot of gun for the price.. I got one when they were relatively new and not particularly highly regarded, I guess the secret is getting out! Definitely my favorite handgun!

I really like my CZ 75 P-01. $516 out the door at Federal Way Guns, about two weeks before the Sandy Hook hyperbole... timing is everything. Having tried about a dozen of its competitors, I found it the best feel/fit and as accurate as any. I also like that its not plastic...just my preference as there are many nice plastic body models.

Found an Israeli Police Surplus Hi Power for under $400 on gunbroker.com, search Israeli hi power. They come out of Kentucky.

image_zps610f3ad0.jpg

Stoeger Cougar. $380 plus crim check at gun shows. A Beretta pistol for $200 less. Do some research and see for yourself. I'm not saying it is the best or the one to buy. But it is one you need to consider at your price point. I have about 500 rounds through mine now and it has performed 100%. Don't understand why people pay more for this type of pistol.

I have seen brand new Stoeger Cougars for $399. All metal solid handguns.
May God bless us all,
Mike

These Stoeger Cougars are super they are a re-brand Beretta. CZ 75 / 85 ar3e all great guns. All steel and real-life tested in actual war zones. Just ask the Russians. If you are bound by high capacity you are limited--but if a single stack works look at the SWs.

lotsa guns fill the bill, most have been mentioned. EAA Witness in 9mm is pretty cool, having the ability to convert it to .22lr, 40, 38 super, 10mm and 45 is nice too.
A super reliable CZ clone, one of the better ones. Tanfoglio makes them in Italy.

If you have small monkey/girlie hands it may be a challenge.

s&w 5906 police trade in! i bought one for under 400 bucks, its a little worn but its fairly accurate and best of all, its not finicky on the ammo i feed it.it goes bang every time .something to think about in a SHTF scenerio..

Every single pistol thus far mentioned is a good choice. Id like to add two more. First one is Sig 2022. Should be able to get one fairly close to your price and a damn fine piece. The other is imho another good choice, the often badmouthed Sig P250. This one is DAO however. Can also mix/match parts to make it several barrel lengths/grips and 4 different calibers. I just got one for my wife and I just may keep it for an EDC gun. Accurate and reliable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top