JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awwww. Its a baby M-16.

Thanks to @Velzey for putting it together for me. :)

IMG_5992.JPG

Very cool jordanvraptor and thank you. Is the CAR a SBR or is it a hand brace AR15 pistol? It looks so cool that I am not sure and I forgot your other posts. The shortie demands a good can! Bang bang!

The top rifle looks like what I used to build. Over 220. But back then surplus Colt pencil 1x12 chrome lined 20" barrels were $20 bucks each from Colt if your bought 20 at one time. I like the flat slip rings.

Again very cool and thank you. If you have any questions on how to index those pesky barrels soss the irons shoot down the pipe left to right with the rear aperture dead center let me know. Fun to do! :)

Its a pistol on a Palmetto State Arms lower with an SB Tactical brace. I might SBR it but I did that once for a Thompson and not really enthusiastic about doing it again. I will have to see how it shoots first. I kind of did this pistol on a lark just to see what they are like. I have always liked the XM-177 "Commando" look of the early carbines. Here is another pic where I put an A1 pistol grip on it.

Colt 607 pistol 3.jpg

Last Edited:
Cool. I have no idea where one would find the original skinny small hand CAR M16 grip. Any collectors out here? Now I see the brace strap. Very well done. They made many different flavors and versions of the early tear drop/round assist. Again, any collectors out here? Nodak makes retro lowers.
www.nodakspud.com

Thank you. :)

My AR pistol in slow motion. It shoots great with Federal, Silver Bear, and even Wolf jhp ammo. I recorded this clip with my iPhone clamped to a shooting bench. The muzzle blast shook the phone. :) This pistol is loud, but fun to shoot with football sized fireballs. :) This was just kind of a test fire. I have not yet tried to sight it in or get group sizes. Most important to me was that it is reliable and I am very pleased. It is just a plinker but it has kind of hooked me on the whole AR pistol thing. I am thinking of one in 9mm now... :) Thanks again to @Velzey for his excellent work. :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads