JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sig sells some with red dots from the factory. Beyind that, glock is the only other with their mos line selling them pre cut.

You can pay cz $200 and ship your pistol to them with a red dot (if you have/bought a cz) and then theyll cut and install it

Trijicon RMR is the gold standard for compact reflex sights. You will need suppressor sights in order to 1/3 co-witness.
THe RMR typically seats low enough that many pistols don't need to swap for taller sights to co-witness. Buying a suppressor ready pistol gets that base covered as well. If you want to go 9mm another option is the S&W M&P9 Pro, I did not see anyone bring that up yet. Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Pro M&P9 | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC for reference, it comes with tall sights.

M&P is a great choice but we're all still waiting for S&W to release the 2.0 CORE version. 1.0 is still a great gun though.

The Sig P320 X5 seems like a lot of value for what you get with it. And you could likely pickup the gun and a ROMEO 01 optic for around $1500. The only downside to this gun is that I think you're limited to Sig's proprietary optic but I hear it's a decent optic.
P320 X-Five Full-Size

M&P is a great choice but we're all still waiting for S&W to release the 2.0 CORE version. 1.0 is still a great gun though.

The Sig P320 X5 seems like a lot of value for what you get with it. And you could likely pickup the gun and a ROMEO 01 optic for around $1500. The only downside to this gun is that I think you're limited to Sig's proprietary optic but I hear it's a decent optic.
P320 X-Five Full-Size

I have a ROMEO1 equipped P226 and P320 and a Trij RM06 Type 2 on a Glock 40. I by far prefer the ROMEO1 for clarity and field of view. The Sig reflex sights are nice pieces. This isn't much of a downside to be locked in to them. That $1500 is a bit on the pricey side tho.

Any ideas?

Looking for less than $1500. Two types: Range gun and or woods gun.

Any recommendations for red dot that will co-witness? Thanks.

I have one with light & red dot, Burris. Fired approximately 200 rounds. Selling because I need the cash. $1100. Has all the accessories, plus owb holsters.

FNX-45 Tactical FDE, Streamlight TLR1, Threaded Barrel, FN66-100227

Comes with all oem accessories, plus light, red dot, 3 magazines, and 2 holsters. Thanks.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top