JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maglulas... they work great on Mini 14's and AR' 5.56 / 223 mags . Look for them on sale... they flat out work.
maglula | Tools for loading and unloading magazines

Or consider stripper clips and "spoons"... and one of these for the stripper clip "loading"... far less tedious compared to loading stripper clips by hand.
Stripper Clip Loading Block

This is a handy gizmo for the Mini 14 and stripper clip use.
Mini-14 Clip Guide 582 or Higher

10/22 wise... you MUST load a single round first, prior to using this gizmo... ( it loads far nicer then )
Champion Ruger 10/22 Magazine Loader Polymer Clear 40430 | Cheaper Than Dirt

And for M&P AR 22 style mags... This gizmo works very very well. So well... I bought a few, for all of us, at the Sage Rat hunts.
Lightnin' Grip Loader (Adapters sold Separately) LOADER DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT AN ADAPTER!

That champion doohickey @bfoosh006 mentioned does work well! CTD, tho, avoid at all costs (IMO), EVEN if no one else has them...

Also, as others mention, maglula for whichever, easy to keep handy in a range bag/ammo can etc.

Another easy AR magloader is the loader that comes with 100rd drums (for folks whom already have the drums, obviously). Don't believe those are available on there own tho.

Tip for other oddball folks whom might run 5.45 AR's, AND have 100rd 5.56 100rd drums...that drum loader works great for 5.45 AR mags too...

My apologies, I am also not a fan of CTD... but the image was handy.

I had just come from a search for bulk'ish USGI AR15 mag springs... and my head was pounding.. lots of "taken for granted" stuff has dried up lately.

FWIW... no not search for the USGI springs, unless you want a headache.... even Brownell's is out... and they make em'

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top