JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems a popular choice, so I can only conclude that no one who likes them wears 36x30?

I advertised 3 pair of these here after I'd outgrown them. Nothing wrong with them. Even laundered them before writing the ad. Priced them way below the BiMart sale price, but not even a nibble.

So, I took 'em to the Salmon Creek Goodwill store yesterday. They'll soon be on the rack there at a higher price than I was asking.
36x30 you say? Crap! That's me! LOL!

Oh I can only imagine the hell on going to catch for saying this, but I put a whole in the knee of a brand new pair of Riggs like a week old. I was inventing new ways to go down main landing gear stairs at work for the work stand. Bounced my head off the 787 tire the pants didn't fair as well as my head.. That might explain a lot to some of you. ...or it might seem like it explains alot...🀣
I've done it myself, Dr. Do you know how long a pair of Riggs last when you accidentally hit 'em with a wire wheel on your 4" grinder? Fart, meet the whirlwind. Phhhttttt! Gone.

Seems a popular choice, so I can only conclude that no one who likes them wears 36x30?

I advertised 3 pair of these here after I'd outgrown them. Nothing wrong with them. Even laundered them before writing the ad. Priced them way below the BiMart sale price, but not even a nibble.

So, I took 'em to the Salmon Creek Goodwill store yesterday. They'll soon be on the rack there at a higher price than I was asking.
Oh man that sucks. I wish I knew but honestly I'm just hopefully starting a new job on the 26th and miserably broke still. But sounds like you might have waited. I generally would like to test fit, but that is a little large for me but might be perfect for my IWB carry size. I'ts actually about perfect I'm roughly a 34x30 but I'm not getting any smaller either.

Oh I can only imagine the hell on going to catch for saying this, but I put a whole in the knee of a brand new pair of Riggs like a week old. I was inventing new ways to go down main landing gear stairs at work for the work stand. Bounced my head off the 787 tire the pants didn't fair as well as my head.. That might explain a lot to some of you. ...or it might seem like it explains alot...🀣
I still have about four pair of Riggs, but don't buy them any more. The rip stop material doesn't stop rips, at all, and they don't hold their color for sheite. The four pair I do have are my "around the house beaters" where I won't hesitate to crawl under the truck or do some weed whacking.
When I wear them out to stores, if you were to look only at my trousers and filthy yard work boots, you'd think I was homeless.
I've been trying a bunch of different jeans offered by Bi-Mart. Wrangler, Rustler, and Key jeans. For me, Wrangler fit and feel the best. Key jeans have the best pockets, Rustler jeans comfortable, but the fabric is too coarse.
Levis fit well, but the belt loops suck for holsters (more specifically - the lack of them).
I picked up some Five Brother jeans and Logger jeans at a sale. Super comfy, the best pockets of all those mentioned, and so far (four months in), very durable and keep their color well. The logger jeans are a bit too warm for the >80Β° weather, but they'll come in handy when camping / hunting / cutting firewood.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top