1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Recommendation attorney to exponge drug felony record and restore gun rights in Washington Cty?

Discussion in 'Firearm Laws & Legal' started by tkdguy, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:33 AM.

1. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Does anybody have any recommendations for a preferably Washington County or Portland Attorney to expunge my son's prior criminal records now nearing 10 years and only one minor felony record? This was a Washington County case. Anybody have any ideas on costs?

Thanks for all your help on this.

2. IronMonster

IronMonster Free Idaho! Opinionated Member Lifetime Supporter

Contact Alex Kincade, she is in Boise but I believe still has a Oregon office.

3. Mr Smith

Mr Smith 54 68 65 20 73 74 69 63 6b 73 Active Member

Tel: 800-340-7320
    Email:adam@adamlawyer.com

Adam sacks

He's a California lawyer but I believe he also does Oregon and Washington as well.

Free to call and email to discuss what you need. He has experience with getting records expunged and he has reasonable rates and accepts payment plans as well.

Also if he ends up not able to help you due to location, he can certainly recommend a good lawyer in your area who can.

4. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Refugee from the People's Republic of Illinois Gold Supporter

Arnold Law Firm, Eugene OR

5. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

All these guys do are Rights Restoration work, and they will give you a price when you call
    877-573-7273

6. WALawyer

WALawyer Tacoma, WA Member

7. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

They did my Rights Restoration and I have recommended them hundreds of times