JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title says, can someone recommend a pistol safe for a full size pistol with RMR? I am looking to spend $200-ish. I was looking online and it is hard to find reliable information.

I have a decent pistol safe right now, but it will only fit a subcompact.

Thank you in advance,

Here's a shot of the Vaultek

CAA8BCBE-09E9-44F1-AE9E-320D38568714.jpeg

Something like this. I also think a mechanical simplex type lock is the better choice for lock boxes was batteries die and electronics fail...sometimes at the worst possible moment. YMMV

PS1210EZ_1400x.jpg

I looked at dozens and pretty much discarded most because of either biometricx without key option and or configuration/size/boltability. I finally settled on a Harbor Fright "drawer" safe that is actually working out really well. I bolted it into my floor (it doesn't say that in the description but it has holes for it) and though it doesn't have a "spring" door, I can easily reach down, turn the key, nice handle to pull up on and lid will stay open, lots of room in there for the price...you can use just the key. I love it.

62985_zzz_alt1_500.jpg
62985_zzz_alt2_500.jpg
62985_zzz_alt3_500.jpg
union_safe_zzz_alt2_2.jpg
UNION SAFE COMPANY
Digital Drawer Safe

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show