JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ninkasi Tricerahops! Double IPA if you're into those. Ninkasi actually has quite a few good beers and they aren't exorbitantly priced like rogue has become. Also check out HUB (hopworks urban brewery)

Anything from ft George. Just tried a diamond knot industrial IPA that was excellent. NW beers are second only to Belgians in my humble book.

+1 on Ninkasi. I like the Oatis Stout. Also, Rogue hazelnut brown is pretty amazing. Anything from Deschutes. Dang, there are lots of good beers around here. I'm going to the store!

You did NOT just ask what an IPA was! It's only one of my most favorite beers ever! I never met an IPA I didn't like.

If you want to get wild and they ever make it again, Rogue's "Brewer" was awesome. It was named after brewmaster John Maier's dog after he passed away. Great beer in memory of a great dog I understand!

My favorites are probably the Rogue Oatmeal Stout and Chocolate Stout. If you're looking for something really dark, I like Deschutes Obsidian, but it's kind of an acquired taste. Recently, I've been picking up the Widmer Drifter IPA just for something lighter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top