JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys, this is it -- I'm moving out of the great Northwest, much to my lament. It's so beautiful here! I'm looking into ways of moving my small firearm collection, and I'm considering shipping my guns. So, I've got two questions for the forum:

1. Can you recommend an FFL in the Portland area?

2. I've never shipped by FFL before. I assume I'll be paying the FFL fee PER GUN, in addition to the shipping fee PER GUN, right? I'm also guessing that I'll have to ship to an FFL in the area I'm moving to, and I'll have to pay the fee there as well. Those of you who've shipped guns before -- will the shipping be super expensive?

Thanks!

I'm not driving straight through. Since the trip is so long across the country, I want to do some sightseeing and visit some friends along the way. I don't think "transporting firearms across the country while I do some fun stuff just cuz I got bored" is covered by Firearm Owner's Protection Act, the federal law that governs interstate transportation of guns for civilians.

I'm not driving straight through. Since the trip is so long across the country, I want to do some sightseeing and visit some friends along the way. I don't think "transporting firearms across the country while I do some fun stuff just cuz I got bored" is covered by Firearm Owner's Protection Act, the federal law that governs interstate transportation of guns for civilians.

I travel all over the country with firearms in the car for hunting and shooting. I don't know of a problem. I'd be more concerned about having the vehicle being broken into.

You can also ship them to yourself across the country in care of someone like a family member. Call the BATF in Seattle and talk to them. You might be pleasantly surprised, they're pretty helpful.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top