JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check with Washougal River Merchantile. I have had some gunsmithing done there and the work was reasonablly priced and looked great. Not sure if they do transfers but gotta be worth a call.

Clark county gunsmith. It's in vancouver off 14 and evergreen. Really nice people doing it out of their house. Great prices.
They are getting in two ar lowers for me hopefully tuesday.
I also had a handgun transferred there.

311 tactical solutions. 164th and 1st. They have the best price on FFL transfers that I've found in Vancouver. Vet owned and operated. Just had a couple lower shipped there last week.

I originally went to 311 and wasn't getting anywhere. So I went to Clark county. Just bad timing i guess. I had another item sent there and had a great experience.
The guys that work there are really great. Just wish they had some product to buy.

I originally went to 311 and wasn't getting anywhere. So I went to Clark county. Just bad timing i guess. I had another item sent there and had a great experience.
The guys that work there are really great. Just wish they had some product to buy.

I use Mark Fuller @ the Washougal River Merchantile 10 miles up the Washougal River 360-837-3470
Stacy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads