Recommend a good transfer FFL near Washougal?

Reactions
I'm looking to bring in an AR lower receiver and would like something close to me in Washougal.
Anything around that is a good place?

Bill Siegle

Reactions
Check with Washougal River Merchantile. I have had some gunsmithing done there and the work was reasonablly priced and looked great. Not sure if they do transfers but gotta be worth a call.

clearconscience

Reactions
Clark county gunsmith. It's in vancouver off 14 and evergreen. Really nice people doing it out of their house. Great prices.
They are getting in two ar lowers for me hopefully tuesday.
I also had a handgun transferred there.

Reactions
311 tactical solutions. 164th and 1st. They have the best price on FFL transfers that I've found in Vancouver. Vet owned and operated. Just had a couple lower shipped there last week.

clearconscience

Reactions
I originally went to 311 and wasn't getting anywhere. So I went to Clark county. Just bad timing i guess. I had another item sent there and had a great experience.
The guys that work there are really great. Just wish they had some product to buy.

Reactions
I originally went to 311 and wasn't getting anywhere. So I went to Clark county. Just bad timing i guess. I had another item sent there and had a great experience.
The guys that work there are really great. Just wish they had some product to buy.

I use Mark Fuller @ the Washougal River Merchantile 10 miles up the Washougal River 360-837-3470
Stacy

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
  • Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Helpful and Handy
    I have shopped, transferred, bought, browsed, or merely stopped in for a friendly hello or two, and every time without fail I left feeling better...
    • 10mm
  • Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
Top Bottom