JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For deer the 7mm-08 is a great substitute for the 308. I have personally had both Tikka in 7mm-08 and 308, I can tell you that the 7mm-08 is much better to shoot and will definitely drop a deer. Great lightweight gun and you will able to carry it anywhere very easily. I'm not excluding other species, but he did say it was for deer and paper!

For deer the 7mm-08 is a great substitute for the 308. I have personally had both Tikka in 7mm-08 and 308, I can tell you that the 7mm-08 is much better to shoot and will definitely drop a deer. Great lightweight gun and you will able to carry it anywhere very easily. I'm not excluding other species, but he did say it was for deer and paper!

If the OP had included the Mighty-08 in the mix I would have reacted differently, but:

"I am very familiar with .308 reloading and find it an excellent all-around cartridge so I'm sticking with that."

He's missing out, I know, but what can I do?

P

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top