JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know a little about Garands, but only enough to be dangerous :s0114: For the best sorce of info I would post over at the CMP Forums, they will be able to give you the best info and value estimate IMO. Being a Winchester it is more desirable and the receiver dates Oct 43 but the barrel is Feb 58 (5 something cant tell from pic)

CMP Forums

Here's one of the pistols, I grabbed this one first because it was still in the box :s0114::s0155: Appears to have been fired once.

Type: Model No. 3 Schofield Steel Blue
Make: Cimarron Firearms Co.
Caliber: .45LC
Year: ?
Value: $850

DSCF9156.jpg

DSCF9157.jpg

DSCF9158.jpg

DSCF9159.jpg

Type: 200A Long colt
Make: Taylors & Co.
Caliber: .45 Colt
Value: $900

This gun in my opinion is a beautiful reproduction, reminds me alot of my Winchester 25-20. I was unable to find the box for this piece, but It appears to have never been fired.

DSCF9160.jpg

DSCF9161.jpg

DSCF9162.jpg

DSCF9163.jpg

DSCF9164.jpg

This is a Uberti clone of the 1883 Colt Burgess, nice rifle, and your price is is the ball park.

Type: 200A Long colt
Make: Taylors & Co.
Caliber: .45 Colt
Value: $900

This gun in my opinion is a beautiful reproduction, reminds me alot of my Winchester 25-20. I was unable to find the box for this piece, but It appears to have never been fired.

DSCF9160.jpg

DSCF9161.jpg

DSCF9162.jpg

DSCF9163.jpg

DSCF9164.jpg

I sold the Universal Carbine to a co-worker today. He's always wanted one and I was happy to sell it to someone I know and see everyday. I had a little interest in the gun so I made him promise that if he ever decided to sell it again to sell it back to me lol. Been extremely busy lately so I haven't had time to go through any more guns.

I did attend the Portland Gun Show and saw some guns similar to what I have to get a better idea as to what I have.. My interest in an AR was slightly increased so I may consider trading a gun later down the road.

Picked up some exploding targets for my next shooting trip too.

Been working a lot of OT so havent done much. Got some tables in the gun room and got the safes finished.

I plan to keep a handful but I'm not interested in trading or selling one for an AR.

I'll try to update this thread with some new guns Monday. Once I clean them all I'll begin posting some better pics of the rare guns.

If anyone have an idea of the value on the Federal Ordinance M1SA? I'm having a difficult time pinpointing the manufacturing date to determine whether its made with USGI parts or Chinese. There isn't much information on when the SA's began production and there serial numbers appear to be a different range then a M1A

The rifle went for 500-600 new about 1991, when I bought one. They don't seem to be worth much more today. Sold mine to friend for 700 with scope and mount about 5 years ago. Wish I still had it, but since he lives next door I can still shoot it. It is more accurate than my M1A.
The bluebook says 1275 retail for unfired. 750 for 60%. No one pays retail for anything so 900-1000 would be fair.

Last Edited:
Been rather busy working on the truck and dealing with my uncles items. However I did mange to go shooting recently and had a blast. Going to be keeping a good number of guns, but plan to sell a few too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top