Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

recent marion co. chl

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by 86-0134, Jan 21, 2010.

1. 86-0134

86-0134 north willamette valley Member

Anyone recently receive a chl from Marion co. Oregon? How long did it take to get it after your appointment? I'm on my 3rd week since fingerprints and im getting antsy. :)

2. Vstromvoyager

Vstromvoyager Keizer Member

Got mine from marion county, but it was a couple of years ago and if I remember it was just over a month.

3. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Patience, grasshopper.

4. AndyH

AndyH Keizer, Oregon Well-Known Member

I got mine last year, if I recall it took about 4-5 weeks to receive it in the mail

5. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Don't know about Marion, but I just got mine in Yamhill, did the paper work on newyears ever, got it on the 12th, carried for the first time on Tuesday!

6. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

I know of three different people who got Marion County permits, myself included. All three arrived on day 45, the limit for how long they have to issue one. Now, my Polk County permit... 10 days. :) Ahhh, to live in a gun-friendly county......

7. 86-0134

RATS!! not the news I was hoping for, but I'm not surprised. Ill just hurry up and wait some more I guess. Thanks for the posts everyone!

8. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

Gives you plenty of time to order up a nice custom holster, matching mag carrier and belt, and have a real nice carry rig put together by the time it comes. :)

9. Searcher451

Searcher451 Oregon Member

I got mine most recently from Marion County a couple of years ago, and it was somewhere between Day 40 and Day 45 before it arrived. It was definitely within the time period alloted by law, but it didn't come close to breaking a land speed record.

10. 86-0134

Well, I got my CHL today!! 26 days from my appointment to my mailbox.