JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know about Marion, but I just got mine in Yamhill, did the paper work on newyears ever, got it on the 12th, carried for the first time on Tuesday!

I know of three different people who got Marion County permits, myself included. All three arrived on day 45, the limit for how long they have to issue one. Now, my Polk County permit... 10 days. :) Ahhh, to live in a gun-friendly county......

I know of three different people who got Marion County permits, myself included. All three arrived on day 45, the limit for how long they have to issue one. No, my Polk County permit... 10 days. :) Ahhh, to live in a gun-friendly county......

RATS!! not the news I was hoping for, but I'm not surprised. Ill just hurry up and wait some more I guess. Thanks for the posts everyone!

I got mine most recently from Marion County a couple of years ago, and it was somewhere between Day 40 and Day 45 before it arrived. It was definitely within the time period alloted by law, but it didn't come close to breaking a land speed record.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top