JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Joe. Your tireless dedication to making this site what it is has been a blessing for many of us.

I upgraded my membership as a small token of my appreciation.

Don't hesitate to ask for help in the future. As a member of this community, it seems obvious that there are many members always willing to help.

Not on here very much, but when I am, it is always been a great experience. Bought a gold today. G/L from one IT dude to another. These things are frustrating to say the least ;-)

I find myself on NWFA 3-5 times a day so I know you have created a wonderful resource and community! Thanks so much for everything you do. I love seeing more and more people with supporting member banners and avatars!

Hmm, didn't know all THAT was going on.

For a couple days now I've had an envelope with a $50 bill sitting on the dash of my truck for the next time I go into town. I made that decision when the site went down earlier this year.

Don't worry bout it Joe. There are enough serious members here to keep this site going.

You can add some more ads too, doesn't bother me.

Thanks for all the trouble you go through.

The people on this forum are a cut above.

I was an active member of Lotus Talk and they had a similar problem but the admin said hardly anyone was helping out.

Even though I need a lot LESS of this forum in my life :) - it is great to contribute to a place like this.

Thank you Joe for such a great website! I'm not a huge "forum" guy, but I do appreciate this one. I can't do very much as far as supporting goes, but I will put $20.00 cash in the mail tomorrow for a Bronze Membership. PLEASE...keep up the good work!:s0155:

I have been on the site for less than 2 months? And I have really enjoyed being a part of this wonderful community. I will make sure to contribute when I get home tonight.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top