JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just recently found this site and have been on here a lot. Money is tight but I just bought a bronze membership, I'm a systems administrator so I know how expensive they can get. Jo I'm sure you probably have everything under control but as I mentioned I'm a systems administrator and I'll help you out in any way I can if you need free of charge.

FYI......When I click on a classifed section (e.g. Hand guns in WA).....I merely get a note that "searching has been disabled."

Thanks for all your hard work. It shows!

Just went from bronze to gold. Thanks for the site and all the work you put into it Joe. I've gained a lot of good info from here. It's a great resource.

Galaxy S 3

Thank you guys so much! I've been working with the developers all night in hopes that this will ease things a bit before we make the switch. If the donations continue like this we may be making the switch as soon as this weekend!

Also, please take note of what PhysicsGuy said. Along with your donation you gain several perks, the best of which are increased PM storage, the ability to upload an avatar, and the ability to create a signature. I just want to make sure everyone knows :s0155:

It never hurts to ask for help. With the avalanche of gun control bills introduced we need this site more than ever. Platinum Member donation made. :)

It's good to see so many folks acting as though we really are a community - buying membership, upgrading their membership, or simply making a donation!

I bought a Bronze Membership yesterday (sorry it took so long) and have a few things listed for sale. I will also make a donation with a portion of my proceeds once they sell.

I refuse to use PayPal so I sent a check in. That was early Feb.. Bank doesn't show the check ever being cashed as of Mar. 6th. I am positive the envelope was addressed properly and the check was made out to Joe Link. Just curious if it ever showed up.

Hello everyone. I want to take moment and let everyone know about the issues we've been facing with NorthwestFirearms.com, the reason for them, and where we go from here. This is a bit long-winded, so for that I apologize.

<snip>

I really appreciate all the help and support, both past and present.

Thank You,

Joe Link
NorthwestFirearms.com

Thanks, Joe. I re-upped my on-again, off-again membership. Here's hoping you're able to swing a new server and hopefully it's scaleable for future growth too.

FYI for those trying the Paypal method, I tried several times with a card I know is good, but it kept returning a message saying it couldn't process that card and to try another. I finally knuckled under and tried another card and it worked fine.

I think the card that I first tried had been one that I had removed from my paypal account when paypal had their problems with cards a year or two ago. They blocked it even though I didn't sign into paypal to process the order.

Thanks again, Joe.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads