JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Need to get me a 5 gal jug for water. They had pile of em behind the Chinese restaurant I was at yesterday. I should of asked for a few.
We'll be handing out gallon jugs at the next Information Booth in Mt Hood Nat Forest, just for those who didn't bring any fire safety gear. Save up a milk jug or two and drop it off at the booth! Ha! That'll be a nice little drive for you!

Wish I could, that would be a nice drive. Pops back in the hospital ( 93 ) and I like to go sit with him a couple times each day. Maybe when he gets out.

Wish I could, that would be a nice drive. Pops back in the hospital ( 93 ) and I like to go sit with him a couple times each day. Maybe when he gets out.
We could sneek him out to shoot at Larch Mt! Bet that'd put a smile on his face! Wish you and him well!

Bill

Of course when a bunch of idiots like this do this then we pay the price.

<broken link removed>

We can only hope the C felony charge holds and they do not own guns again. Probably plead down though. The no bail hold is interesting though.

Complete f idiots.

Extreme Fire Hazard Don't Fart.jpg

Encouraging them to go to certain areas to shoot, not kicking them out at all. They are having more trouble with the campers having fires where they should not.

I am hearing them on the ODF radio frequencies, the shooters all seem to be very cooperative. ODF is very clear about where they want them to shoot.

So I'm trying to imagine how shooting causes a fire. I saw tracers and tannerite mentioned, and okay-no offense- but wtf are you shooting tracers for anyway?

Sorry, side tracked there. How would "normal" shooting cause a fire? I don't think brass gets hot enough to ignite dry grass. Am I wrong? Also, muzzle flash isn't usually in the bushes, it 5+ feet off the ground for standing and maybe 3 ft off the ground for sitting. Are people firing prone from the boshes? I don't imagine there are that many sniper wanna-bes out there.

So I guess my question is are all these "target shooting related fires" really just tracer related fires? How about a no tracer rule during fire season?

-Nate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads