JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've listed several recent news items below. There seems to be some sort of pattern, but I can't quite put my finger on it. :confused: Can you help me? Feel free to list additional information to support your thoughts.

DHS
Contracted purchase of 2,050,000,000 rounds of ammunition over the next five years.
Most of the contracted ammunition is hollow point
Purchased 15,000 Personal Defense Weapons (fully auto ACTUAL assault rifles)
100,000 ARMED employees
Purchased 2,700 heavily armored IED resistant vehicles
Purchased 1,000,000 realistic targets of armed pregnant women, children, mothers, and elderly. Some in park settings, some in settings indicating they are defending their homes
Refusal of response to questions about the above from Senate and the House of Representatives
Expanded monitoring of private eMail accounts in the US

Holder
AOK to kill US citizens in the US using drones

Obama
Indicates during Rand Paul fillibuster that we currently don't have plans to kill US citizens with drones, so it's OK and nevermind.

Last Edited:
How does the number of rounds keep going up? First it was 1.2 billion, then 1.4 billion, then 1.6, now 2.1.....Did I say the fish was 16 inches, no no, it was 26 inches!

How does the number of rounds keep going up? First it was 1.2 billion, then 1.4 billion, then 1.6, now 2.1.....Did I say the fish was 16 inches, no no, it was 26 inches!

Good question, so I decided to validate my numbers. Fortunately, it took only took me about 20 seconds to do the research. If you would like to replicate it, try this link and take the first result:
DHS Ammunition Purchase

Which is this article:
<broken link removed>

"The Department of Homeland Security responded Friday to questions from Rep. Tim Huelskamp, R-Kan., about why the agency was allegedly planning to buy some 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the next five years."

"Another five-year contract allows for the purchase of "up to" 450 million rounds of ammunition"

The first order was 1.6 billion. It was augmented to add an additional 450 million. 1.6 + .45 = 2.05 Billion. None of these include munitions for the Coast Guard. I guess I did exaggerate by 50 million rounds, so I'm correcting my initial post.

Ultimately, the answer to your question of why the number keeps going up is that they keep contracting more ammunition.

And yet the followers will defend this behavior to there own end. You have to give tyranny credit that brainwashing there own to their own demise. Did this not happen in our history. In case anyone missed it, here is a short summary. Enjoy

Death by "Gun Control"

Just got around to checking out that link - I sure as heck hope we aren't going to be the next entry in that chart...

We are never going to be able to completely defeat tyranny - human nature will always provide those who feel that they must control others. I never fully understood what was meant by "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" until the last few years.

I LOVE MY GOVERNMENT!!!!
I am trying to be just like them!

I am stockpiling as much ammo as i can! Except i think they are idiots to buy hollowpoints... i prefer AP

I am stockpiling food some of which isnt even dead yet!

I also purchased more guns!

My next purchase is targets dressed as soldiers wearing a funny rendition of the american flag! some will be in settings where they are trying to burn my garden, some will be in blue hat uniforms.... And some will be of THEIR pregnant wives and kids with no gun at all!

Ok, so when i say it its crazy but when our government does it its nothing to worry about?

One thought before reading further - remember that the US has the well-established agencies of both the Coast Guard and the National Guard.

July, 2008 - Obama at an election event prior to him being elected as President in Nov, 2008
Obama Civilian Security - YouTube
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

May, 2009 - NY Times article on Explorer Scouts training to fight terrorists
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/us/14explorers.html?_r=0

July, 2012 - DHS issues multiple Purchase Orders for 1.6B rounds of ammunition
(enough for 22 years assuming they burn 6M rounds per month)

September, 2012 - DHS has the FEMA Corps inaugural class
Welcome to the FEMA Corps Inaugural Class | Homeland Security

February, 2013 - DHS supplier creates shooting targets with pregnant women, seniors, and children holding guns
» DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners Alex Jones&#039; Infowars: There&#039;s a war on for your mind!

February, 2013 - DHS says they can ignore the Fourth Amendment and search anyone anytime within 100 miles of the border
(clear your smart phone or laptop of anything you don't want them to have should you be searched...)
<broken link removed>

March, 2013 - DHS gets their own variant of Predator drones
DHS built domestic surveillance tech into Predator drones | Politics and Law - CNET News

March, 2013 - DHS purchases 2,700 armored vehicles
Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile | The Gateway Pundit

March, 2013 - Senator Feinstein implies that any veteran with a gun is a risk
(note that there are a lot of veterans, and they were trained to fight)
Feinstein: Veterans May Have PTSD And Should Not Be Exempt From Assault Weapons Ban | RealClearPolitics

March, 2013 - Forbes says WTF?
1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation - Forbes

In closing, the parallels between the buildup of the DHS and pre-war SS are creepy. Why the need given the existing, two agencies? Why take young, impressionable kids? Why load them up with huge amount of weapons and ammo, and military-grade vehicles when they are operating in American cities?

I think the purpose is to control the sheeple after financial ugliness. I thought we might have say another five years until the debt got to a ridiculous amount of $30T, but with what just happened in Cyprus then something similar or unforeseen may happen in just a couple of years in the US. Who knows.

Peter

You know, I am not, by nature, a conspiracy theorist. I don't usually subscribe to many of the ideas that there is some unseen group of super secret Masonic Catholic Jewish Muslim Nazi types trying to take over the world....However, sometimes, you just have to take notice when things just don't seem right, and wonder, you know....Was Blitzkrieg right? (ok, that would be a stretch, but even a clock that doesn't work is right twice a day)....

Still, makes you wonder, don't it?

One thought before reading further - remember that the US has the well-established agencies of both the Coast Guard and the National Guard.

July, 2008 - Obama at an election event prior to him being elected as President in Nov, 2008
Obama Civilian Security - YouTube
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

May, 2009 - NY Times article on Explorer Scouts training to fight terrorists
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/us/14explorers.html?_r=0

July, 2012 - DHS issues multiple Purchase Orders for 1.6B rounds of ammunition
(enough for 22 years assuming they burn 6M rounds per month)

September, 2012 - DHS has the FEMA Corps inaugural class
Welcome to the FEMA Corps Inaugural Class | Homeland Security

February, 2013 - DHS supplier creates shooting targets with pregnant women, seniors, and children holding guns
» DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

February, 2013 - DHS says they can ignore the Fourth Amendment and search anyone anytime within 100 miles of the border
(clear your smart phone or laptop of anything you don't want them to have should you be searched...)
<broken link removed>

March, 2013 - DHS gets their own variant of Predator drones
DHS built domestic surveillance tech into Predator drones | Politics and Law - CNET News

March, 2013 - DHS purchases 2,700 armored vehicles
Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile | The Gateway Pundit

March, 2013 - Senator Feinstein implies that any veteran with a gun is a risk
(note that there are a lot of veterans, and they were trained to fight)
Feinstein: Veterans May Have PTSD And Should Not Be Exempt From Assault Weapons Ban | RealClearPolitics

March, 2013 - Forbes says WTF?
1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation - Forbes

In closing, the parallels between the buildup of the DHS and pre-war SS are creepy. Why the need given the existing, two agencies? Why take young, impressionable kids? Why load them up with huge amount of weapons and ammo, and military-grade vehicles when they are operating in American cities?

I think the purpose is to control the sheeple after financial ugliness. I thought we might have say another five years until the debt got to a ridiculous amount of $30T, but with what just happened in Cyprus then something similar or unforeseen may happen in just a couple of years in the US. Who knows.

Peter

There is an article in KingworldNews "former US Treasury Official-banks Move to
Enslave Humanity, 3/23/13. This article is in response to Cyrus and Worldwide Financial stress and strain. This article seems to shed light on why HLS is doing what they are doing--preparing for financial collapse and people taking to the streets. It is that simple.

Still think the math is off.

Show us the actual order.

My math above is per quote from a US Senator. Please consider validating this yourself and let us know what you found. If you find evidence to the contrary I will concede the point. Simply saying "I don't think that's right" adds absolutely zero to the conversation.

I showed how I validated it in my post above. BTW here is the link to that additional 360K that DMax identified: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...062d923f87db4df15c676da7943&tab=core&_cview=0

Please note that this is a RFQ straight from the FBO. What the heck more do you need?

That is only for the 360K.

Where is the single order for 1.6B that you stated ? It is your job to back up your statement with facts not mine to go fetch.

Too lazy to do the math. Here are some numbers. Don't see a single order that large but it would seem to be a big number.

Several month old data :

History of DHS Ammunition Purchases

1.6 Billion Number come from this ?

http://nation.foxnews.com/dhs-ammunition-purchase/2013/03/23/dhs-denies-massive-ammunition-purchase

or this ?

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_22594279/homeland-security-aims-buy-1-6-billion-rounds

or this ?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbe...ecurity-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/

DHS told Whispers it regularly fills all of its goods and services requirements at one time because it's cheaper for the agency, and that the 1.6 billion number was misleading because the language of DHS's purchase said it would need "up to" a certain amount.

I am not lazy dick'head. He said the first purchase was 1.6B which is wrong. There were several purchases over a period of time. Which is a big difference.

LOL.

I was referring to myself. Maybe try some decaf ?

I digress...

Numbers aside.

Do you think these ammunition orders are normal for a government agency ? Just curious.

1.6 Billion Number come from this ?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbe...ecurity-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/
or this ?

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_22594279/homeland-security-aims-buy-1-6-billion-rounds
or this ?

http://nation.foxnews.com/dhs-ammunition-purchase/2013/03/23/dhs-denies-massive-ammunition-purchase

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top